Chapter Six

[Idk where the font went 💀]
Notes at the end.

...

It was now 7:30AM.

After their little love confession moment, they had headed to the kitchen to cook breakfast. Suri helped Law a lot in the kitchen, reaching to places that would be difficult even for Law to reach and he was very tall.

They made a simple pancakes, eggs and sandwich with tea breakfast.

Then Law said something to Suri. "Oh. Could you go and bring Erzo home?"

Suri closed their eyes and nodded. "But what if-"

"We are not leaving him there."

Dejected, Suri left the humble abode to go to the old folk's apartment where Erzo had went.

They'd ring the doorbell twice. And then heard stiffled shouting saying they'll open the door soon and to wait a moment because they're quite old. Suri giggled, the way the old folk said it was pretty funny. Then, the door opened, the Granny was there. "Hello dear, is there a reason you're here?" She'd ask sweetly.

Suri smiled, "Yes, Law sent u- me here to pick up Erzo to have breakfast." They'd inform and hoped she didn't hear their little slip up in announcing their reason to be there. The Granny squinted her eyes at them. Clearly suspicious. I mean, a tall muscular person with white hair and green eyes, is pretty suspicious.

"Hmm...Well I can't be too sure about that.. How about I accompany you both back to his house?" The Granny asked with a smile.

Suri shrugged, not minding, "Sure"

The Granny called for Erzo and they made their way back to Law's apartment. Suri would ring the doorbell and after a few moments, Law would open it. As soon as he opened it, Erzo jumped up and into his arms, hugging him.

Law sighed as he pat his head, "Did you enjoy your stay at Granny and Grandpa's place?"

"Yea! It was soooo cool and they even had very old paintings I have seen in picture books!" He'd enthusiastically explain his experience. Law would listen whole heartedly.

"Is that so? Well it sounds like you had the time of your life. Now, go inside and have some breakfast." Law would smile at Erzo but to Suri, his eyes would be covered by his hair and only his smile would be visible. Pretty was an understatement. It was much more than that.

Anyways, Erzo thanked his father and went inside the apartment for breakfast. 

"Granny, thanks again for taking care of him. I hope he didn't cause any trouble for you" Law turned to the old woman.

The Granny laughed, "Of course he didn't cause any trouble! You disciplined him very well considering this is your first time parenting." She complimented.

"Ah- this isn't my first time. I have had to take care of children a lot of times as a doctor available in all fields of medics." He explained.

"Oh? Then thats great! Anywho, I thought this gentleman right here was trying to kidnap your son" she said with a giggle, "Turns out you actually sent him here"

"Haha, sorry about that. I was busy with cooking so I had sent them" he pointed to Suri with a nod of his head.

Suri looked back and smiled.

"Oh its alright! Anyways, I have to get going now. Goodbye" Granny went off to her home.

Leaving Suri and Law to stand at the door. "You coming inside or?" Law asked.

Suri smirked, "I already did, yesterda-" his mouth was covered by his hand.

"Don't say that out loud!" Law would whisper-yell while having deep red blush on his face. Suri chuckled in response and headed inside the apartment. With Law following. The blush was still there but less noticeable now.