𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Disclaimer: ⚠️EXPLICIT WRITING🔞, one person - two cocks, double penetration, mind break, crying from pleasure, rough, neck biting, blood , gentle aftercare, heart-warming, fluff

[A/N: I listened to IC3PEAK - марш (Marching) when writing this, so it might be a bit bloody.
Music affects me on how I write stories, so bear with me.]
..

A new day, and the start of a new pair to be with Law.

They were determined to be more cautious this time, they did not want to force their love on Law and they unanimously agreed to treat him.. gently.

This time around, it was Cavendish and Bartolomeo's turn.

(Albeit, Cavendish's alternate personality, Hakuba, was a problem and they decided to counter it by making Bartolomeo the second partner.)

.....

Law was coming to an awake due to sunlight falling directly onto his face, he yawned, like any other normal person and was about to get up when his hand was grabbed. It startled him a bit as the hand that grabbed his, was pulling him up.

The hand was warm. Almost as though it had rubbed their hands together to make it warm just for him. "Goodmorning, my dearest~" The one grabbing him said. The tone was soft, almost as though one would do to calm a startled animal or child.

Within mere seconds, Law's vision adjusted to the light and realised who it was that grabbed his hand. "Cavendish-ya?.." he said in confusion. He t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ was told only the strawhats were here and yet.. how is he here?..

"You must be confused as to why I am here, my dearest~" he said in a songly tune. Law nodded hesitantly. "Well then! It is simply because you are ny soulmate" when he heard the words, 'soul mate', he had become frozen. How could he forget about that? That explains a lot actually. How Luffy and the others.. the kid pirates.... and... shit.

Maybe its a malfunction... maybe a mistake? But then again, he recalled Penguin saying that the soul mating is never wrong and is always accurate. Law needs to thoroughly check his body. No. Matter. What.

"My dearest?~" Cavendish called out

"Ah" Law said, "Kind of spaced out there." He said looking to the side. Avoiding eye contact.. how cute! Cavendish found it cute. Maybe his charm was too beautiful for him to even be able look him in the eye. But alas! Cavendish did not want his soulmate to not even be able to look at him!!

Law was again startled by Cavendish grabbing his face and making him look at him. He looked at him wide-eyed. "Ca-..." he was then gently kissed. It soothed him from his startle but did not know if this was intentional or not. "...-ya" he said softly.

"Please don't hide your gaze from me! I'd be sad knowing my soulmate won't even look at me because of my overwhelming charm!!" Cavendish waved his arm and did a dramatic pose, hands on his head, with a rose and posture a bit bent.

Law was not even reacting when he suddenly pulled Cavendish towards him and their lips crashed again. Another soft kiss. Law pulled apart and hugged Cavendish as if he was the only shit there, that was alive. The thing is.. Law decided not to look at Cavendish because of.. that makeup he had on... He was sure he had lost a bet but that... along with his blond hair. It reminded him too much of C̶o̶r̶a̶z̶o̶n̶ Rosinante.

Funny part, Law hugged Cavendish so randomly that he had passed out from a nosebleed. Once he passed out, he started to shiver Hakuba was starting to arise. But he did not expect Trafalgar Law to be hugging him.

Thats when.. everyone that had Law as a soulmate felt a tear. A shiver. A shake. T̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ b̶o̶d̶i̶e̶s̶ f̶e̶l̶t̶ a̶s̶ t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ t̶h̶e̶y̶ h̶a̶d̶ b̶e̶e̶n̶ t̶o̶r̶n̶ t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶.