I'll protect You

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open. His eyes are still blurry from the peaceful slumber. He sat up straight and rubbed his fist against his eyes to make his vision little clear.

He heard a distant sound of drizzling water. "Is it raining?" He wondered.

He turned his head to the right direction to find a window. But, to his surprise there was a wall.

"What the? Where is the window?" He panicked and looked around the Room. This time more consciously.

This room is different. It's definitely not his, because his room doesn't have a lavishing in-room office. Then his eyes lands on the photo frames, hanging on the wall.

Then, like a wave, all the memories crashed on him.

"Hell, I'm in Taehyung's room." He muttered.

His doe eyes wandered all over the room. He clearly remember, Taehyung was sleeping beside him a while ago. Now where is he? Jungkook looked at the clock, which is hanging on the wall. It shows the time as 12.00.

Out of nowhere, Jungkook heard some weird sound. He snapped his head towards the direction where he had heard the sound. Well, it sounds familiar.

He concentrated on that noise more and when his brain recognized that voice, his eyes immediately blown wide.

He stood up from the bed, legs are shaky. He slowly trotted towards the area where the noise is coming. And that is the bathroom. Jungkook halted in from of the door. He slowly placed his right ear on the door, and he heard it.

The sound of drizzling water with the deep moans.

He retracted his ear as if he'd been burnt. His dry throat are eagerly gulping down all the saliva, his salivary glands are producing. His eyes were wide as saucers. His whole body is literally shaking. A trickle of sweat slowly rolled down from his forehead, travelled on his slender neck and disappeared inside his t-shirt.

Jungkook slowly raised his trembling hand and placed it on the door knob. His heart is thumping against his chest loudly. He slowly turned the door knob and it opened with a small click sound. He reluctantly opened the door and peeked his head in, to know what is happening inside.

However, as soon as, he saw what is happening inside, his eyes blown more wider than any other time. His palm flew to his mouth in great holy terror.

There, he saw Taehyung, naked under the shower, moaning and sobbing loudly, with one slender arm engulfing him in a tight hold and other hand stroking his hard length with an animalistic pace.

A black haired female burries her head in between Taehyung's neck and shoulder. Her hold on him, is painfully strong.

Taehyung was sobbing. His head was thrown back and his eyes were tightly shut. By seeing his expression, jungkook can understand, that Taehyung is in pain more than the pleasure.

Jungkook stood there and stared at Taehyung with horror and slight hint of worry.

He really doesn't know what to do. That lilith was sticked on Taehyung like a leech.

He simply stood there and starred them with a pair of bewildered wide eyes.

When Jungkook came to his senses and about to take a step forward towards them, Lilith raised her head from Taehyung's shoulder. Her black eyes locked with Jungkook and His breath hitched at his throat.

Her lips held a menacing smirk, her eyes have this mocking look, like she is mocking jungkook by having Taehyung for herself.

And that moment, Jungkook fury overpowered his frighten. He was already angry on Lilith for torturing his husband. Now, the sight in front of him and that mocking look added fuel to his already burning rage.

Jungkook tightened his fist, with an angry huff, he advanced his steps. But it has no avail. Because before he could reach them, Lilith with that same taunting smile, bit Taehyung shoulder and sunk her teeth deep inside his skin.

Taehyung let out a painful howl at that.

Jungkook was bewildered. His breath quicken to the extreme level and he felt his head started to spin. Before his eyes and senses could give up, he heard that same dark voice saying "He is Mine."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Jungkook woke up abruptly from the bed. His eyes were wide and has some drops of tears. His shirt was drenched with his own perspiration. Breathing was totally uneven. And his eyes were looking for something, something which will assure him that everything he had seen a moment ago was Just a Dream.

He wants everything to be a Dream. A dream which can be easily forgettable. Which is not real and never gonna be real.

However, to his luck, it is really a Dream.

Jungkook heaved a relived sigh when his eyes landed on his husband, who is sleeping peacefully beside him with a cute pout adoring his plump lips.

His long lashes were smoothly grazing over his bread cheeks. His tan skin was sparkling because of moonlight. Jungkook never seen his husband this much peacefully. Because whenever he saw Taehyung, Taehyung would always have this crease on his forehead, and a blank face.

But now, Jungkook can see the soft features of his beautiful husband. Taehyung is really beautiful. Jungkook would agree with that. Even though Taehyung gives this cold vibe everytime, Jungkook still thought Taehyung is beautiful. However, now when he came to see the soft features of Taehyung, he looks ethereal to Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook slowly swept away the fringes, which is hiding Taehyung's forehead gently. His lips with utmost care, leaves a lovely peck over there.

"You've been through a lot. Isn't it? I'm really sorry for getting angry on you at the beginning. I thought, you're torturing me purposely by fucking some whore from the next door of mine. I never thought it would be other way around. You've been enduring these things for a long time. I don't know why you're enduring this. You could've asked help from others. Why you didn't do that?" He let out a huff. His eyes were producing unstoppable tears.

"I'm gonna protect you Taehyung. I'll protect you from her. I'll find out the way to destroy her. I'm gonna tear down each and every arrogance left on her soul, for making you go through this. I'll make her regret for doing these to you. I promise."

He again kissed Taehyung's forehead. When Jungkook detached his lips, he heard that sound. The sound of Taehyung's moaning.

Taehyung started to moan, with his closed eyes. And Jungkook was stunned on his spot.

____________________________

Sorry for the late updation.

It's just that I'm lacking interest to continue this story.

But again I motivated myself to write this.

Anyway I'll get interest to write it if I receive any comments from you guys.

So please comments your thoughts.

I love u💜