Mission: Saving My Husband

The sound of pouring coffee from the coffee maker resonated throughout the cafeteria of the university as the blonde haired man patiently waits for his coffee to be filled.

His nostrils are inhaling the addictive caffeine to reduce the pain on his head which was caused by his dissection professor's continuous nagging for late submission of his assignment.

Yoongi took the coffee cup into his hand and gently placed it against his forehead to soothe the pain. The Warmth from the coffee cup which were contributed by the Hot coffee, magically calmed his pulsating head.

He settled on the seat which was located near the window. And his both palms are holding the coffee mug tightly inside it to gain more warmth in this chilly season. He looked outside of the cafe, where he could see some students are playfully fighting over something, some are simply studying, some boys are shamelessly checking out the group of girls. He found nothing interesting. What is there to get interested when other people are minding and doing there own business?

Yoongi heaved a sigh and stood up from his seat. He gathered all his stuffs and went out from the cafe.

When he was barely made out of the cafe, the voice of someone calling his name, boomed all over the hallway.

He halted on his steps and turned around. But he hadn't expected the body which was collided on his own body with great amount of force, which made him stumble a little backwards.

Yoongi immediately recognised the male, who is hugging him like his life depends on it.

"Kook, Bun What happened?" Yoongi asked worriedly while caressing the said male's head.

That's when he heard a quiet sniffle. Yoongi widened his eyes and unattached himself from the boy. He gently placed his both palm on younger's cheek and made him look at his eyes.

Jungkook eyes were bloody red and swollen on the corner. His eyelashes were wet by the tears. His pale cheeks are stained with his own tears and his nose is pinkish when the boy sniffles. The boy is adorable, but it's not the right time to appreciate the boy's adorableness. Right?

"Jungkook. Why are you crying? What happened?" Yoongi's voice is laced with utmost concern. He is indeed worried about the boy.

When Yoongi asked further about the reason behind Jungkook's tears, he started to cry loudly. He weeping by now. Everyone in the Cafeteria were staring at them. Yoongi sighed and hugged the boy and gently dragged him out of the cafeteria.

---------

Yoongi place a water bottle in front of the younger, who were by now calmed down a little. He settled himself to the opposite of the still sniffling boy.

"Kook, atleast tell me what happened? If you keep on crying like this without saying the reason, what would I supposed to do instead of looking at you." Yoongi asked, little annoyed by now.

"Oh.. come on. You shouldn't act mean to me when I need some support system." Jungkook again sniffled.

"Kook, if you're not gonna tell me by now, I'm gonna leave you on your own and never come back again to console you for today." Yoongi huffed.

"Fine" Jungkook huffed now. Then his face became serious as he stated the next words. "Yoongi I want to save my husband from her."

"From who?" Yoongi face morphed into a pure confusion.

"From Lilith"