You Deserve Better

"Let me make Love With You."

Jungkook can't believe his ears. Did Taehyung really asked this or his ears are playing tricks with him?

Jungkook is stunned to even decipher what his husband did to him next. Taehyung slowly captured his plump bottom lip between his own and gave a gentle suck. That's when, Jungkook came to his senses. He gently pushed Taehyung away from him.

Perplexity masked Taehyung features as he stared Jungkook with his perfect brows furrowed.

"We can't."

Jungkook said while lowering his head.  How come he could accept to do anything which is intimate with his husband when his heart was wounded badly by the same husband.

"Why?" Taehyung's voice was above whisper.

"Because you don't love me and I'm not your slut." Jungkook raised his head to glance at Taehyung, However, he immediately regretted his words when he seen that look on Taehyung's face. It's pure hurt.

Jungkook's words undoubtedly hurts Taehyung a lot. But he has to do it. He has to make Taehyung regret his actions towards him. Even though he knew, Taehyung gone through a lot, still he shouldn't hurt Jungkook by his words.

"You are just as same as everyone. Ready to spread your legs for me. How pathetic you are for my cock Jeon. I really hate those sluts. And now you're one among all of that group of sluts."

These words of Taehyung are still haunting Jungkook on sleep.

There was only silence between them. Jungkook stood there awkwardly. He really don't know what to say next. Taehyung is standing in front of him. His head is lowered and his raven curly fringes are hiding half of his face.

Jungkook took a hesitate step backwards to move towards the bed, when he about to turn back, he heard a thud sound. He abruptly turned his head towards Taehyung, who is by now on his knees while the two hands are combined together on his lap. His teary eyes are looking at Jungkook with utmost affliction.

"Jung-jungkook, please don-don't leave me." The first heart wrenching sob left from Taehyung's mouth followed by more and more painful sobs.

His hands by now are reaching ahead to touch Jungkook, but he couldn't as Jungkook is standing still in his place.

"Tae-Taehyung."

Once Jungkook came to his senses. He abruptly ran to Taehyung and sat in front of him, his palms are holding the wet cheeks and wiping that unstoppable tears.

Taehyung's arms are desperately clutching Jungkook's hands on both sides as if he loosen his grip then Jungkook would vanish.

"Taehyung I'm not gonna leave you. Please calm down."

Taehyung hugged Jungkook, he burries his head deeply in between the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"Jungkook please. I can't take it anymore. You're not a slut or anything. I'm sorry. You're so precious to me. You're my everything. Please make love with me. I want to do it. Please. For one last time."

"For one last time? What does he mean?"

"Taehyung, what do you mean by one last time? What are you saying?"

Jungkook tries to lift Tae's head from his neck. But, Taehyung didn't budge. He keeps on chatting the pleas again and again.

"Taehyung. Baby, please look at me." Jungkook voice was so soft. He really can't see his husband like this. Jungkook obviously loves his husband, even though he hadn't been treated well by his husband.