✐ 𝙊𝙉𝙀

WINTER SEASON is the season [name] hated the most, her body could not handle the strong weather, she often got annoying colds that would bother her all day, causing her to sneeze and cough nearly every hour

WINTER SEASON is the season [name] hated the most, her body could not handle the strong weather, she often got annoying colds that would bother her all day, causing her to sneeze and cough nearly every hour. she was borned into the world with a weakened immune system, which only worsened every winter season.

[name] sneezed loudly as she cuddled into her warm and fluffy blankets. "are you feeling better?" a warm voice asked feverishly. "i'm alright, don't worry about it too much, my love," [name] weakly smiled at her husband, rengoku kyojuro.

the both of them met each other during a mission where kyojuro hadn't become a pillar yet, [name] was just a waitress serving food for the customers, and like fate playing as itself, she met kyojuro. she felt rather engrossed by the man due to how bright his personality was, as well as his rather unique look.

"umai!" he usually yelled every once in a while after taking a delicate bite. his voice attracted unwanted attention to be fixated on him as [name] could only blink with dotted eyes. "umai!" he yelled again before he finished his food and drank his tea. "what else do you need, sir?" [name] warmly smiled at him. "nothing else, thank you for the meal and the great service! this is officially my favorite restaurant now," he exclaimed brightly with an eye closed smile that made [name] internally flustered.

[name] coughed as she shook her head and grabbed the empty dishes before she straightened her posture. "you're a demon slayer, right?" she asked, eyeing the uniform he wore. "yes, i am!" he grinned happily. "good luck on your mission here, people have been disappearing," [name] muttered silently. "thank you, miss!" he exclaimed politely before bowing and leaving the restaurant.

ever since then, kyojuro started visiting the same restaurant over and over again, he really did take fond of the warm service and the amazing food served there. he also came to the restaurant with the reason to visit [name] daily. he was rather interested in her and he yearned to know more about the woman.

one day, kyojuro was accompanying [name] back to her house as the moonlight shone upon her beautiful features. the exquisiteness of her face and smile brought unknown feelings to his heart that day as he could feel his cheeks burn bright red. "kyojuro? hello?" [name] called for the fifth time. kyojuro snapped out of his trance as he looked at her with his owl eyes.

"yes [name]?" kyojuro asked. "i've been calling out for you for the fifth time now, did you even hear what i even said?" [name] said with a small frown. "ah, sorry! i was just thinking about something," kyojuro smiled brightly.

"is it something bad?" [name] asked worriedly. "no, no, i was just thinking about how pretty you are!" he exclaimed straightforwardly with a bright blush and a big smile. [name] could only be internally flustered, as her cheeks burned bright red.

after a while being like this all the time, kyojuro couldn't handle the fact that the both of them were still just friends, so he decided to bring it to the next level with the help of his student, kanroji mitsuri. "go for it master!" she squealed brightly as she pushed him encouragingly to the restaurant. the golden haired man could only have a red face as the pink haired student kept pushing him to the restaurant cheerfully.

"i'm cheering for you master! you'll do great, be confident!" she said happily with bright lime eyes before shoving him into the entrance of the restaurant powerfully thanks to her immense strength. kyojuro tripped in his tracks as he smiled brightly and straightened his posture nervously. though he looked oddly bright as always, he was absolutely a nervous wreck inside.

he held [name]'s favorite flowers in his hands as he looked into the distance for [name]. a familiar head poked out behind the wall that divided the store into the kitchen and the dining room. "hello kyojuro, welcome back!" [name] greeted brightly as she walked towards him slowly with a small smile.

her [e/c] eyes stared down at his hands and at the flowers. kyojuro shakily gave the flower to her and looked past her. "f-for you!" he exclaimed brightly and laughed heartily as [name] blinked. "me?" she asked. "of course! for you! the finest lady of all town!" he exclaimed loudly as [name] could only enter into a flustered state. 'what's with this?' she thought to herself.

"i– thank you so much kyojuro!" she squeaked before grabbing the yellow flowers in her hands. "[name]!" he exclaimed. mitsuri stared into the distance as her lime colored eyes sparkled brightly in anticipation. "i-i like you, please go out with me," he said before [name] blinked at him. her heart bursted with euphoria as she looked up at the taller figure with bright [e/c] eyes. "y-yes," was all [name] could say before kyojuro passed out. mitsuri cheered happily before she noticed her passed out mentor.

"e-eh? master!" mitsuri exclaimed before running into the restaurant happily with tears escaping her eyes. "master wake up!" she shrieked. "you just got yourself a cute girlfriend and you're just gonna pass out here?" mitsuri asked as she powerfully shook kyojuro's body.

"mitsuri-san! you should stop shaking his body, he might vomit!" [name] said worriedly as she grabbed the pink haired shoulders. mitsuri could only whine and sob loudly. "what a lame way to react to a girl saying yes to you," mitsuri facepalmed. "but at least he did amazing at it," she exclaimed with a bright expression. [name] could only sweatdrop with a small smile.

 [name] could only sweatdrop with a small smile