✐ 𝙏𝙒𝙊

AFTER DATING FOR three years, [name] and kyojuro stepped into the level of marriage together and here they are, they have been married for officially a year now

AFTER DATING FOR three years, [name] and kyojuro stepped into the level of marriage together and here they are, they have been married for officially a year now. the whole demon slayer corps would title them as the most ideal couple. some were jealous of how magnificent they were for each other– and others would just feel their heart melted at the sight of them spending time together.

back to the present, [name] was weakly sleeping under the many blankets as she had a wet towel on her forehead to make her feel better. kyojuro took off the cloth from her forehead with a small frown before placing a new clean one on her forehead once again. he hated having his wife sick like this, he felt like he should've been the one who's supposed to be getting it instead of her. he hated seeing her sick and not well.

"what would you like for dinner?" kyojuro asked with a small smile, though it was full of worry. "ah! – um.. i would like a bento box," [name] simply said as kyojuro stood up. "call me if you need anything, i'll be out to get some bento boxes!" kyojuro exclaimed brightly before he stood up as he quickly sped away to get what his wife wanted.

[name] looked up at the ceiling with a red face, her fever was recently worsening and her cold was getting more intense. "mm," [name] murmured silently as she stared sleepily before she shut her eyes and dozed off into a small nap.

[name]'s eyes slowly opened as kyojuro was seen holding her hand gently as he smiled softly before entwining her hands with his big and warm ones. "sleep well?" he asked softly as [name] nodded weakly. "do you want to eat now?" he asked silently as he looked at her unwell face. [name] blinked at him before nodding. "yeah," she whispered silently. the cloth on her forehead was removed by her husband.

kyojuro slipped his hand behind her back and pushed her up to a sitting position gently as [name] sat up and sat there sleepily. kyojuro opened the bento box with a small weak smile, though inside, he was agitated and he was troubled about [name]'s health. he picked up the wooden chopsticks before grabbing a chunk of the bento box and smiled at [name] brightly. "open your mouth," he said before [name] opened her mouth and the chopsticks prod into her mouth as [name] began chewing on the meat and the rice. (perhaps if you're vegan, imagine it as ramen)

[name]'s teeth bit through the delicate marinated brown meat as the rice grains were soaked with the sauce as she squealed happily in delight of the bursting flavors of the food. "it tastes amazing," she cooed happily as kyojuro smiled softly at his wife and patted her head affectionately.

kyojuro continued feeding her constantly as [name] happily ate the bento box before kyojuro gave her a cup of warm tea. "drink this, it'll make you feel warm," he said happily before he ate his bento box. "umai!" he exclaimed brightly with sparkles around him as [name] could only look at him with fond [e/c] eyes. she let out a small giggle.

"you're adorable as always, kyojuro!~" she cooed happily before drinking her cup of warm tea. kyojuro smiled brightly before a gush of unknown wind came by, blowing his hair up as well as his haori, his skin slowly turning bright red. though they have been married, he was still not used to the compliments he was getting and it got him super flustered everytime he was being complimented by none other than his wife.