Fell in Love with the Human Girl

Y/n was initially loved by Jungkook, the youngest who was raised by the six others but they agreed on letting him love her instead.

Their fates were sealed into one, which made them have only one of them with a lifetime partner or they will have to share.

Now, sharing was something that was never allowed in this generation. Y/n will be called names and they knew that.

But, they couldn't help but fall in love with just a single sighting of that woman they loved with all their hearts.

Every night, the poor youngest used to be bashed on how lucky he was because he was allowed to love her directly.

Jungkook did insist on Taehyung or Jin to have the woman as their girlfriend instead of him, but they have turned the offer down and let their beloved youngest take up the responsibility to love the woman.

Jungkook knew he had to repay for the nights that Namjoon and Yoongi and Hoseok have cried to sleep because they needed love too. Jimin cried in Taehyung's arms almost everyday, needing some warmth from a woman but the feeling was never too special when it came to other women.

Seokjin, although he tried to stay calm about it since he was regarded as the eldest demon slayer, he too had a rough timing of keeping himself safe with the feeling of loneliness and wanting Y/n to himself.

Now, these were some unsaid stories about the demon slayers.

At this moment, the groups have been prepared to swim across through their own portal and reach the trench of the silver valley of the ocean.

It was almost ten in the night of a Friday, the doomsday.

Jungkook wipes the tears away from his face and takes a deep breath, reassuring himself that their Y/n would be safe and sound.

Jungkook flinches when Taehyung groans from the other room. He sighs and lies down on his stomach, switching his phone off.

The chats blow up in the background, Jungkook was left to simply mute them all, for now

The chats blow up in the background, Jungkook was left to simply mute them all, for now. A few minutes pass by, and the click of the door to his room awakens him back.

"You okay, buddy?" Taehyung walks inside, switching the AC on with the remote.

"Don't. We have to pay the bills." Jungkook says off topic as he sighs and turns away from the male. Taehyung approaches him and places their phones onto the coffee table and engulfs the younger into a hug from the side.

"We will find her, okay? We will negotiate with the shaman on top of the hill today. Oh, I have to be prepared for the goresome sight." Taehyung says. When Jungkook smiles at him, his own boxy smile lightens up the gloomy room and atmosphere as he gets up and closes the door behind him as he walks out. Soon, Jungkook was getting ready to meet the shaman today too.