NOTIFICATION 13

The youngest two were preparing themselves for the sunset when Jungkook's phone beeps with notifications. It wasn't a good sign. His hyungs were traveling and there must be something else for a notice that intense in feeling.

Jungkook taps on Taehyung's arm who clicks his tongue and turns towards him, only for their eyes to enlarge like two little globes as they look at each other

"I- I got a notification of her typing." Jungkook says.

"That's possible?"

"Technology is vast these days. I installed an app which alerts me when someone is merely starting to type." He says and the two eagerly wait for the typing to be sent.

But sadly, nothing reaches them even after fifteen minutes of waiting in distress.

"Isn't she able to type anything now?"

"Hyung. I hardly believe that she is even has her phone in her possession. What were we expecting? Let's go. I am guessing this will be our queue to leave, because they might only be wanting to make us wait and wait. We have something to do too." The younger one gets his attention back from the trap they were put into.

"Fine. Let's go." Taehyung too comes to a conclusion when they reach for their coats and wear them. When the taller one of the two turns his head back to see what wasn't working with their door knob, he catches a glimpse of a very lovely looking cat.

Wondering where this little creature came from, his eyes get another glimpse of a Grey cat standing by their open window of the living room. The apartment was well ventilated, windows were expected almost in every room.

"Jk?" The older one calls for the other who locks their room and hums, turning around on call to see a total of three cats lurking around them.

"Hyung...wait." He stops him from petting the little creatures who continuously meow at them both.

" He stops him from petting the little creatures who continuously meow at them both

(CTTO)

"How can I not...?" It was the golden heart of Taehyung which got them into trouble.

An inhumane sound came out from the little creature, Taehyung flinched and ran towards Jungkook who held behind an open fist. Any time now, he thought.

Three of the cats start to roar like the beasts of vengeance, like they were depreived of a soul and were sold to Satan.

Black puffs of auras were coming out of them, demonically. Taehyung was terrified to say the least, but he stands his ground and they had no other option left to use their powers.

"Don't let them pass those walls, hyung." Jungkook says and in less than a split second, his magic allows him to shut down every escape possible for these creatures.

Now, demons were available in this planet in all existing forms. They might transform and take possession of anything. It was curiously dangerous to pet anything out of the blue, Taehyung had just taken the taste of it.

"Hyung, did you touch them?" He asks Taehyungs who hums with a lump in his throat. Their stances were stoic and rigid, ready for a battle.

"Shit. They got a lust for your blood now, ugh." He demands guilt from Taehyung who clicks his tongue and moves a bit away from Jungkook who gets back to his normal stance.

Taehyung swings his arm in the air, mid air, there is a golden hue that glows out of his palm and a shining emerald sword with a golden handle comes to his possession.

Jungkook takes the queue and swipes his arm adjacent to him while the same design sword is in his hand, but with the purple color. (Yes I'm using their mic colors for me to not get confused lol, just army things)

The beasts in front of their eyes looked no less than a movie they recently watched.

Jungkook holds a smirk in his lips as he says,

"Let there be carnage."