NOTIFICATION 14

With blood splattered all around their apartment, Taehyung takes the initiation to clean it out all by himself. The bracelet in his hand is twisted and turned as a golden glow flows out of it, Jungkook being mesmerized as he lifts both his hands up and with the sword still in his hold.

The blood that is on his dress was absorbed away into the air, like it was something that was happening in reverse.

"Good job, hyung. I forgot that you still have it on you."

"Ha. Did you expect ourselves to clean this mess?"

"Or make a call to the elves. They are great these things, anyway." They both smile at each other knowingly and swirl in the air where their swords disappear and they return back to their suits.

"Spray a little over there. The cat must have pooped in fear." Says Taehyung and Jungkook chuckles at his joke, grabbing the spray can as he looks at his mobile expectantly.

From there, Taehyung collects the strand of the demon's hair.

"You think this will be enough?"

"Yeah, I think so. Do you need more? But they are all gone." Jungkook points out to the squeaky clean apartment while Taehyung clicks his tongue for the umpteenth time that day.

"Let it go. I'll do the research myself." Annoyed at the demands of the shamans, they walk away from the apartment while Jungkook was still viewing his phone.

" Annoyed at the demands of the shamans, they walk away from the apartment while Jungkook was still viewing his phone

Expect disappointment, and you will be disappointed.

Sighing, the male chucks his phone into his pocket while someone else was sadly looking at his youngest one with droopy eyes. Having chosen to say nothing, they two keep walking like the kings they are and always will be.

Taehyung summons his umbrella as they get into the lift. The security of the lift had not been doing his duty properly, but Taehyung being the global playboy he is, winks at the camera for the security man's sexy daughter and taps his staff on the floor.

"Did you just wink at the camera hyung?" Jungkook asks, his eyebrows creased upwards with Taehyung's deep ass voice chuckling as his magic flows out of the staff.

"Yes. Yes, I did."

*SWOOSH*

The two men disappear and enter the forest of Hannado, a province famous for witches, shamans and warriors like themselves.

He who wasn't so sure about the shaman they were instructed to approach, Jungkook takes his sword out for any instance possible in this forest filled with snakes and snake mentality creatures.

"Why would you use that for?" Asks Taehyung while the younger one doesn't respond, well, not verbally.

"Okay. I got that." They proceed to go further into the forest, by foot until they reach their desired destination around the corner of the huge banyan tree. For always, Jungkook never liked the banyan tree. He despises them almost parallel to the existence of microwaves.

"Stay here. I'll talk to him... or her." Winking at Jungkook again, which makes the male roll his eyes at the playboy that was surfacing out on Taehyung's being, he keeps his stance ready as Taehyung promises to enter the area by himself.

It was evident that he stood smarter and faster than Jungkook, but when it came to being an all rounder, Jungkook inherits the title of being the golden maknae.

"Hello?" The male knocks at the door, which almost breaks at his touch but he shrugs his shoulders and walks inside anyway.

"Hello, mister..." a voice, like a seductress, greets him with feminity. When he was kept it such a company, the women population was almost always in danger for his killer looks. (Not me fangirling at this moment as I write uwu)

"Well hello, beautiful. I don't know what magic you do, but you just sucked my soul out." He says, maintaining the eye contact with her.

"What is a beauty like you sitting here? Are you trapped?" He asks out of genuine concern while walking towards her.

"Not at all. I'm taking care of my father's business."

"And if I may ask... where is your father? I have to speak with him." Taehyung insists, taking steps further closer towards the woman who was far too close on pouncing onto him. Her red lips were like the crystal powder of ruby and coral, her eyes the shimmering orbs of diamonds.

"I fed him to the wolves." She says and brings her fangs out as the male understands her story within a second.

"Do you get into heat?" He asks her, barely a half hand space between the two of them now.

"I do... and I am slipping now too..." she says with her voice leaning towards his manly cologne.

"I need you to do something for me." Whisperinb right above her lips, the male says.

"And what do I have in it?"

"You can have me."

A few moments pass by and Jungkook was trying his best not to imagine anything else other than business.

"God, I hope there is no woman inside." He says to himself, and just then, the other male walks out while adjusting his suit on his body.

Jungkook realizes within a bat of his eye that there was a woman inside that cave, he was lured in for sure.

"What happened?" Jungkook asks for confirmation.

"She wanted to climb on me, but I fed her to the wolves like she did to her father." Says the male as Jungkook widens his eyes.

"Hyung, it's been centuries since I saw you being that wild."

"That was just the trailer of how bad I can be, Kook. Come, let's go." Petting the younger one's hair, the two men walk away with Taehyung clicks his fingers and the cave willingly sets itself on fire. What they had to ignore was the cries of the evil shaman inside the cave.