Ghostly

<Planned content ahead consists of horror.
Proceed with caution ⚠️>

"What the hell was that?" Hoseok asks the other as they watch the phone of the male cripple and crumble like it was physically smashed with a hammer.

The said male jumps when the device suddenly explodes, the atmosphere around them chilling as clouds form over their heads.

Namjoon hears a slight hiss near his ear, he gasps and turns around to find nothing but dusty air that spews up as they walk through the unlaid road of the village. It was one of the most cursed villages on earth. Even strong being like the soul hunters like themselves should not enter the premises because...

Every step has a dead body buried beneath the soil and every unamely hut was wasted with a shaman, old and young all.

Why did they even come here?

They were looking for Jungkook's girlfriend of course. They were looking for you.

Perhaps they might not find your body, but this was the connection to all the sound out there. They could communicate with you at least.

"Keep your devices on. Jungkook or Taehyung must be online at any cost."

"Yeah, Joonie hyung. They're in my phone. I don't know who did that to Hoseok hyung's phone. It costed so much." Jimin says as Jin clicks his tongue and folds his scarf over his neck.

"They'll pay for it. Don't worry."

"Ẉ̶̢ͪé̯̀͜l̫ͮͩ̍̓͡c̸̛͖̍̄ͣo̵̧̳͝m̴̥ͦͭ̃ͫ͡è̐ͯ ͔̜͌̃͠vͦ̏́͟í̶͝s̛ͮ̏ͯ̇ȋ̳͌͆ţ͛o̷̸̝ͩ͘r̺̮҉̀͡s̑ͥ͟~̸̢͇̔̕" they hear the obnoxious sound.

Seokjin, having two iron swords ready by hand and to attack these creatures, he swing it in the air as a loud shriek scares them and chills their bones down.

"We're not alone."

"Goddamit, these shamans use spirits to protect themselves. Run!" Namjoon yells as everyone disperses.

Dispersing was such a bad idea, Hoseok screams just as loud as the ghost which was slayed down and for a moment, he forgets that he was the soul slayer himself.

"Hyung!" Jimin pulls Hoseok away and the ghostly creature was about to take their souls away and keep them into the village.

Jimin then pulls out his golden sword and swings it around his head for momentum and a gush of puffy air indicates that the ghost was sent to another realm.

This was not as easy as it looks to everyone.

Yoongi was all alone as the five was not an even number. Namjoon with Jin to protect the scared man and Jimin with the other one. Yoongi was all alone, in the middle of the rotten ground and dead grass beneath him as his midnight black sword shines under the moonlight.

His black scarf is suddenly tugged and he was put into a chokehold with his own scarf.

"N-Nam-Joon!" He cries loudly, but only in his mind and before he could know... his soul was pulled out of his body.

Namjoon gasps as he realizes.

His phone was ringing. In fact, everyone's phone were ringing and blaring loudly as they didn't understand what the hell was going on here.

"Y-Yoongi hyung!" Jimin utters and they run back to the spot, only to find that Yoongi's black sword was down and his body was found nowhere.

With all the four gathered around back in the new spirit's place, Yoongi's soul is now a vengeful ghost as Namjoon was shaking in his bones.

They were his responsibility... and in just the stupendous moment of time, he lost his best buddy to the ghosts as they scream at Namjoon and the others.

Honestly, this was the worst encounter for a soul hunter.

Just then, Jungkook and Taehyung spawn in the ground on the cursed land with great effort. With the new arrival seeking new souls, Taehyung and Jungkook readily swing this swords at the ghosts, whoever or whatever they could see.

And one amongst them was Yoongi's soul which turned into the same vengeful ghost that was securing the shamans inside their huts. None of them even come out nor did their huts have windows.

The shadow less beings were haunting the six of them.

And suddenly, out of nowhere, they hear a cry of a gentle woman in agonizing pain.

Turning their heads towards the sound, their terrified structured get to witness a nine feet tall shadow, the cursed silhouette of a being that they couldn't encounter at the moment.

It was a demon.

Straight from hell, hot with anger for anyone like the soul hunters.

The six gasp at the immense size of the demon and they knew that the only way they can save Yoongi and Y/n was by killing this demon and extracting its memories in their memory container.

He must have a neural connection to everything that is happening outside the realm.

And the soul hunters were going to find out just that.

Although, the huge axe in the demon's hand gives them sufficient nightmares and sleepless nights while Jungkook energizes the team with his full appearance.

The scream of the woman was a mere distraction.

Hunting the ghosts while also charging towards the huge demon, the six battle against the deadly forces while the shamans in the village were watching the efficient show and enjoying by themselves.

They cannot necessarily look into the future unless they had a perfect deal with the devil. In a literal sense.

"Jungkook, Jin!" Namjoon orders them while he was occupied with cutting the heads off of these ghosts.

When the six were in the majority of winning... the shamans order more than a hundred more ghosts to capture their souls and present them while they turn their strong and blessed souls into a bane on humanity.

But the Silver Valley Protectors were more than mere soul hunters.

And that was why, that evening was one of the greatest shadows befallen upon the dark magic practitioners and followers.