Bella and Edward Fight

Jewel's POV

Charlie and I have the day off. We're in the dining room. He's drinking bear while cleaning his shot guns. Jerry and I laying on the floor under the table. "Got you another one" Bella states bringing Charlie another beer. He thanks her. "I have a date with Edward Cullen" she tells him.

Charlie suddenly looks like he's having an aneurysm. "Little old for you, isn't her?" he asks her.

"We're both juniors. I thought you liked the Cullens" Bella says confused.

"And I thought you weren't interested in any of the boys in town" Charlie states.

"Edward doesn't live in town. And it's in the early stage and whatever, he's outside right now" Bella tells him. Obviously, I can smell him from here.

"Now? He's out there?" Charlie asks looking up from the gun he was cleaning.

"He wants to meet you. Officially, along with Jerry. He's meet Jewel" Bella states.

"Alright" Charlie says cocking his freshly cleaned shot gun. "Bring him in" he tells her.

"Be nice, okay? He's... important" Bella tells him. "You to Jewel" she tells me before going to collect Edward. I go sit beside Charlie while Jerry stays where he is. Bella returns with Edward.

"Chief Swan. I wanted to formally introduce myself. I'm Edward Cullen" Edward states. "Hi Jewel, this must be Jerry" he says looking at him.

"Yeah, so exactly is your plan for your date with my daughter?" Charlie asks him.

"I won't keep Bella out late tonight. We're just going to go play baseball with my family" Edward states. Mine and Jerry's ears prick up at the word ball.

"Bella's going to play baseball?" Charlie asks surprised.

"Yes sir, that's the plan" Edward tells him.

"Well. More power to you, I guess" Charlie says.

"She'll be safe with me, sir, I promise" Edward assures him. Before leaving the room. Charlie grabs Bella's attention.

"You got that pepper spray?" he asks her.

"Dad" she says embarrassed before leaving.

"Thanks for backing me up girl" Charlie says patting me behind my ears. I wag my tail slightly. "I'll finish the up here, then we'll play ball" he tells me and I yip happily. Jerry yips also wagging his tail. Charlie smiles at us and gets back to cleaning his guns.

(Time skip)

We go to play ball as promised. Charlie threw two. One for me and one for Jerry. Who tired out quickly and went back inside to have drink & rest. While Charlie and I played for another half away before going back inside for dinner.

Now we're all chilling in the lounge watching the game. Charlie has another beer in hand. As I start to doze off. When we hear a car door slam and loud voices. Charlie and I sit up startled. "I said, leave me alone!" Bella shouts at Edward.

"Bella, don't do this. Just think about it, please" Edward pleads.

"Its over. Get out!" Bella shouts and slams the door in his face. Before rushing upstairs. Charlie and I follow her worried as Jerry finally wakes up.

"Hey, hey, Bella, whats gong on?" Charlie asks her concerned.

" I just gotta get out of here. I'm leaving now" she states. She enters her room shutting the door behind her. I whine and scratch at the door.

"Bella, whats going on?" Charlie asks her. She comes out of the room and heads for the bathroom. "Did he hurt you?" he asks as Jerry joins us.

"No" Bella answers heading back to her room.

"Break up with you or something?" Charlie asks her.

"No, I-I broke up with him" Bella states before shutting her door again.

"I thought you liked him?" Charlie says confused.

"Yea, that's why - that's why I have to leave. I don't want this. I have to go home" Bella states exiting her room with packed bag. Jerry and I both whine.

"Home... Your mom is not even in Phoenix" Charlie states.

"She'll come home. I'll call her from the road" Bella states as she heads downstairs. I race ahead and block her path to the door whinging. Why is she leaving?

"You're not going to drive home right now. You can sleep on it. If you still feel like going in the morning, I'll take you to the airport" Charlie tells her.

"N-No I want to drive. It will give me more time to think. And if I get really tired, I'll pull into a motel. I promise" Bella tells him as she grabs her keys. "Jewel, move please" she says.

"Look, Bella, I know I'm not that much fun to be around. but I can change that. We can do more stuff together. Just the two of us or all four of us" Charlie tells her gesturing to Jerry and I.

"Like what? Like watch baseball on the flat screen? Eat at the diner every night? Steak and cobbler. Dad, that's you, that's not me" Bella tell him. "Besides I never liked Jewel" she adds and I whimper tears filling my eyes. Why is she saying these things?

"Bella, come on. I-I just got you back" Charlie says. As I go over to him.

"Yeah, and you know if I don't get out now, I'll just be stuck here like mom" Bella states before leaving. I let a loud whine.

"It'll be ok girl" Charlie reassures me. "I'm sure she'll be back once she's cooled down" he states. "I hope" he mutters. He turns the game off and takes out an old photo album. It had photos or him and Bella. From when she was a kid. I lay beside him on the couch resting my head on his lap. Jerry joins us on Charlie's other side as Charlie flips through the book.

(Bella's Truck) Third Persons POV

Bella drives, wiping tears away. Suddenly Edward is outside the car, near Bella's window. "He'll forgive you" he tells her. She slides over and he takes over.

"No he won't and neither will Jewel" Bella says sadly trying to stop crying. "Their faces, I said the same words my mother used when she left him" she states.

"It was the only way he'd let you go. Along with Jewel" Edward assures her as he floors it. "Your father and the dogs' are safe now, Bella. The tracker is following us" he states.

Suddenly, a loud thud is heard behind them. A dark figure leaps onto the bed of the truck. Startling Bella who screams. "It's alright. It's just Emmett. Alice is in the car behind us" Edward assures her.

Bella catches her breath. It kills Edward to see her so frightened. She looks out the window as they drive through town. "Will Jewel forgive me?" she asks him.

"I don't know, I've never tried reading an animals mind" he tells her. "But I'm sure she will, it's clear she loves you" he assures her. They continue to drive to his house in silence.

A/N

Picture above of Charlie cleaning his shot gun and gif on the external link of Bella slamming the door on Edward.