Graduation Party Vision

Jewel's POV

Today Bella and her friends graduate high school. Charlie brought the pups and I along to watch the graduation. The pups are now twelve weeks old and will going to their new homes next week. It's so sad, but I am so proud of them all. Renee and Phil also came to watch. But will have to leave tonight as Phil has a game tomorrow. The only guy not here to see Bella graduate is Jacob. They had a fight, which lead to Bella punching him in the face. Hurting her hand. But things seem to be better with her and Rosalie now.

Anyway we're all sitting with the crowd as a girl in a yellow robe and cap like Bella stands at the podium giving a speech. "When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like astronaut, president, or in my case, a princess. When we were ten, they asked us again and we answered rock star, cowboy, or in my case, gold medalist.

"But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how 'bout this: who the hell knows? This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, this is the time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere. Fall in love a lot. Major in philosophy 'cause there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. And change it again, because nothing's permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask what we want to be, we won't have to guess. We'll know" she finishes. Everyone claps and my pups yip happily. I smile wagging my tail.

The seniors get called forward one pupil at a time. To receive their graduation certificates. When Bella got hers, I howl and my pups try to copy me while the crowd cheered. Bella smiles with a small laugh as she looks at the pups and I. Accepting her certificate. Soon they've all graduated and thrown then caps into the air. Jett and Jack catch one & start to fight over it.

'Enough' I snap lightly and they let it go. Everyone congratulates the graduates and then we all go home. The pups and I are with Charlie & Bella heading for the cars.

"I'm so proud of you, Bells. I can't wait to see what you do next. You're my biggest accomplishment" Charlie states. I huff. "Aside from Jewel of course" he says with a chuckle.

"Dad, that's not true" Bella tells him.

"Yeah, it is. And it's well, you'll see, when you have kids" he tells her. I look at him, it's hard enough keeping Bella alive and he wants her to have a defenseless baby. "So I take it your going to the party at the Cullens tonight" he states.

"Yeah" she says.

"Take Jewel with you" he tells her.

"Dad, seriously" she says.

"Please Bells" he pleads.

"Ok, but just Jewel" she states. He nods his head. We all go home. Bella went to get ready for the party. While Charlie fed us dogs dinner. I then leave with Bella for the party. Which was in full swing by the time we arrived. I flatten my ears to try block out the loud music.

Bella pats my head reassuringly and starts to make her way through the crowd. I follow her. We're soon cornered by her friends. "You've made it" Angela says with a smile.

"Hey. What'd you think of my speech? Too easy-breezy, too self-helpful? You may admit it" Jessica states.

"No, you pretty much nailed it" Bella assures her.

"Yeah? It's like I was born to lead, right?" Jessica asks. The song changes.

"Oh, great. I love this song, let's go" Angela says. She pulls them to the dance floor where Eric and Mike find them. Mike and Eric start a robot battle. The girls laugh. Bella smiles gently. But I soon smell wolf and let out a low growl looking at the door pressing myself to Bella's side. She notices and looks down at me confused. Before following my line of view, spotting Jacob, Embry and Quil. Bella walks over to them, me at her side.

"What are you doing here?" she asks Jacob.

"You invited me, remember?" he reminds her.

"Was my right hook too subtle for you? That was me uninviting you" she tells him.

"Look, Bella. I'm sorry about, you know. The kiss and your hand I'd blame it on the whole inner animal thing. But it was really just, me. Being an ass. I'm really sorry" he says honestly. Bella relaxes and so do I. "I brought you something. A graduation present. I made it myself" he states clipping a bracelet around her wrist.

"Oh... You made this? It's really pretty. Thanks" Bella says with a smile. She pauses looking at something over Jake's shoulder. I follow her gaze to see Alice frozen on the stairs and frown in confusion. "I'll be right back" she tells Jacob.

"Why? What's going on?" Jake asks her concerned.

"Nothing. Just wait here a sec with Jewel" Bella states. Then heads over to Alice as I huff sitting down.

"Hi girl" Embry says offering me his hand. I just sneeze eyeing it warily. "Seriously, she likes the Cullens. But hates us now" he mutters.

"Given what we turn into, are you really surprised?" Jake asks him.

"Besides Paul did try to attack Bella" Quil adds.

"Yes, but vampires threaten Bella's life constantly" Embry states.

"The Cullens must smell different to the other leeches" Jake grumbles. Something was very wrong. Soon we're all outside. The Cullens, Bella and the three guys that smell like wolves. And myself of course. While the party continues on inside.

"How long?" Edward asks.

"They'll be here in four days" Alice answers. Who will be here?

"This could turn into a blood bath" Carlisle states.

"Who's behind it?" Edward asks.

"I didn't see anyone I recognize. Maybe one" Alice says looking thoughtful.

"I know his face. He's local, Riley Biers" Edward states. Wait, the kid that went missing? The kid Charlie and I have been trying to find, with no luck? "He didn't start this" he states. Start what?

"Whoever did is staying out of the action" Alice states.

"They must be playing with the blind spots in your vision" Carlisle states.

"Either way, the army is coming and there aren't enough of us to protect the town" Jasper states.

"Hold up. What damn army?" Jacob demands.

"Newborns. Our kind" Carlisle answers.

"What are they after?" Embry asks.

"They were passing around Bella's scent. A red blouse" Alice states. I growl, no one is hurting Bella.

"Easy girl" Bella says patting my head.

"What the hell does this mean?" Jacob asks.

"It means an ugly fight. With lives lost" Carlisle answers. Jake shares a look with Embry and Quil.

"Alright. We're in" Jake states.

"No. You'll get yourselves killed, no way" Bella denies. In the end it was decided the wolves would help defeat the army. That they'd train with the Cullens. I wanted to help also, but Bella wanted me to stay with Charlie and my pups. Assuring me that everything will be ok. To trust her.

A/N

Gif above of Bella graduating and pictures on the external link of the party.