Bye Pups (13 weeks)

Jewel's POV

Jewel's POV

Bella went camping with the Cullens a few days after her graduation. While Charlie took the pups and I fishing. A last family fun weekend before my pups had to leave. For their new homes. Bella isn't back yet, but is due to return today. So that she can be with us to say goodbye to my pups.

My pups are now 13 weeks old and will be going to their new homes today. I think they're all going to Port Angeles, but I am not sure. I meet each of their future owners. Except Jax. So I am a little worried about where he'll be going and if he'll be treated well. Both his ears are straight now. Jack's are still slightly curved. But Jenna's and Jett's are straight. All their marks are starting to change a little and Jett is darker now. But they are still my pups and I love them all.

'Mum, I am scared' Jenna whines.

'Of what, sweetie?' I ask.

'What if I am made to fight, or get dirty? I hate getting dirty. What if they take my toys away?' she asks with a whimper.

'Oh Jenna' I say and lick her head reassuringly. 'They will not take your toys away and I doubt you'll get dirty with your future job' I assure her. She'd be working at the a dog handler at the Port Angeles airport and searching packages and bags for anything illegal.

'Promise?' she asks.

'I promise' I assure her.

'Will we get to hunt down bad guys mum?' Jett asks.

'Will there tones of treats?' Jack asks and I chuckle.

'I am sure you will and that there will be plenty of treats for good behavour' I tell them. Jett yips happily while Jack wags his tail. His eyes going glassy, probably day dreaming of food again.

'Where will I go mum?' Jax asks.

'I do not know my sweet boy' I say honestly.

'But we will get to see each other again, right?' he asks.

'Mama boy' Jett teases and Jax gives him a pointed lock. But otherwise does not retaliate. He knows his brother is only joking and means no harm.

'I hope so my son' I tell him and hear Bella's truck arrive. I smell Edward.

'That is Bella and Edward' Jenna yips. We will gather in the living room where Charlie gets up to greet Bella. As she enters the house with Edward.

"Hi dad, Edward and I have something to tell you" Bella says and she smells nervous.

"Ok, but make it quick. Jenna's new owner will be here shortly" Charlie tells her.

"Well as you know, I love Bella very much and we have been dating for over a year" Edward states.

"We're engaged" Bella blurts out.

"What?!" Charlie exclaims shocked and then glares at Edward. "Did you get my baby girl pregnant?" he demands.