Chapter 1

Before time began, there was the Cube. We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil. And so began the war, a war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home, searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message ot a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called Earth... But we were already too late.

In the deserts of Qatar, US Army Captain Lennox and his men were returning to base for some well deserved R&R. As Lennox and his men rested, an unidentified helicopter was approaching the airbase. The helicopter refused to answer any hails from the Colonel of the base and continued to fly towards the base despite warnings.

The helicopter was escorted to the base by a pair of Raptors and didnt arrive until the sun had set. As the chopper landed, the electrical equipment throughout the base began to malfunction and go offline until the base suffered a blackout of major systems. Several jeeps and Army rangers surrounded the chopper as it powered down. The rotters of the chopper suddenly stopped and folded backwards, the chassis of the chopper began to shift and fold in on itself. The rangers began to open fire on the mechanical monstrosity, but their weapons seemed to have no effect on the monster. The now transformed chopper attacked the rangers, firing with its machine guns and missiles. It released a powerful area of effect weapon, blasting away everything around it. It began to blast away at the base, using a powerful pulse cannon that shredded flesh and armor alike. During the attack, a smaller, insect like robot ejected from it's back and burrowed into the ground. During the attack, Lennox and a small number of his men fled the base with a child that was on base. After accessing the files of the base, the monster finished off the rest of the base, leaving nothing alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In an American high school, two teenage boys were called to the front of the class by their teacher.

"Okay, the Witwickys, you're up."

The brothers, Sam and Y/n Witwicky, rushed to the front of the class. Sam took his backpack and dumped the contents onto the table that was at the front.

"Come on, man. Some of this is breakable." Y/n said.

"I know, sorry." Sam apologized. "For our family..." Sam was interrupted when a paper hornet suddenly hit him in the neck. The teacher rose to his feet in a huff.

"Who did... Who did that?" The teacher asked. No one responded. "People! Responsibility." The teacher motioned for the brothers to continue.

"So, for our family genealogy report, we decided to do it on our great great grandfather, who was a famous man, Captain Archibald Witwicky." Sam began. Y/n then took over.

"He was an accomplished explorer who had made a name for himself. One of his biggest achievements was that he was one of the first to explore the Arctic Circle. In 1897, he took forty one brave sailors straight into the Arctic Shelf." Y/n said. "Sadly for dear great great granddad, the genius that he was, wound up going blind and crazy in a psych ward, drawing strange symbols and babbling on about some giant ice man that he thought he discovered." It was then that the final bell of the day rang. The other students quickly gathered their things and left as the teacher announced about a pop quiz the next day. Sam and Y/n had stayed behind and went to their teacher.

Heart of a PrimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara