Chapter 3

Red Velvet arrived at the concert before it started. He saw everyone talking with someone they were with. Red Velvet sigh as he scroll through his phone. Red Velvet looked at the sky at the stars.

"Tonight is beautiful." Red Velvet said.

"It sure is."

Red Velvet turned his head around to see Pastry Cookie. "Pastry?" He turned fully with his eyebrow raise. "I thought you couldn't go." He said.

"Reverend Mother was busy." Pastry said.

"You got lucky." Red Velvet smirk.

"I know." Pastry said. "Have it start?"

"Nope. It's about to start." Red Velvet said.

The lights turned on. Red Velvet and Pastry saw Parfait walking up the stage. Parfait started singing and Parfait was smiling. Red Velvet was humming to the song. Pastry notices his cake arm. She grabbed his hand. Red Velvet looked down and Pastry rubbing her hand on his. Red Velvet was blushing and continue listening to the music. But Red Velvet's attention change once the coward staring cheering. Red Velvet join with their cheer. Red Velvet rise his arms but Pastry's hand was still in his hand. She didn't mind so she enjoy the cheer.

After the show Parfait went on a fan signing and Raspberry was guarding her. Pastry and Red Velvet were walking out of the concert and talking. "So you went to Sparkling's bar to spy on Dark Choco and Whipped Cream's date?" Pastry asked.

"Yeah. We had time before Parfait's show." Red Velvet said.

"Of course." Parfait said.

Parfait giggle and Red Velvet smiled. He started playing with his hair and said. "Uh.... Pastry.... You know the ball that Hollyberry is hosting."

"Yes why?" Pastry asked.

"I was wondering.... if you.... like to be my date..." Red Velvet said.

Pastry blush and she rubbed her head. "Sure... I would love too." Pastry said.

Red Velvet smiled. He grabbed Pastry's waist and Pastry was confused. "May I?" Red Velvet asked.

Pastry was now turning more red, but she smiled. "You may." She said.

Red Velvet lift Pastry's chin and kiss her. Pastry wrap her arm around his neck as they melt to the kiss. They let go and Pastry was flustered. Pastry cover his mouth while Red Velvet was smiling. "I-I better go." Pastry said.

"Of course my darling. See you tomorrow my love." Red Velvet said.

Pastry was walking fast while Red Velvet walked to see Strawberry Crepe and Madeleine smirking.

"Wipe the smirks." Red Velvet said.

"Red Velvet and Pastry sitting in the tree." Madeleine said.

"Don't." Red Velvet said.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Strawberry Crepe said.

Madeleine continue wrapping his arm around Red Velvet. "First come the love."

"Then come the marriage." Strawberry Crepe wrap their arm around Red Velvet.

"Stop it." Red Velvet was turning red.

"Then come the baby in the baby carriage." Madeleine and Strawberry Crepe sing.

"That it!" Red Velvet hit Madeleine and lift Strawberry Crepe and place them on the grass. He walked away and head back home.

"Hey!" Strawberry Crepe ran off him and Madeleine giggle.

"You love her!" Madeleine said, running after him.

"Shut up both of you!" Red Velvet yelled.

Strawberry Crepe and Madeleine looked at each other and giggle at each other. "Oh Red Velvet please love me. I always love you." Strawberry Crepe in a high pitch voice.

"Of course my love." Madeleine said, in a deep voice.

"I DON'T EVEN SOUND LIKE THAT DUMBASS!" Red Velvet yelled.

Red Velvet felt a breeze and looked over to his shoulder. He shrug it off and walked away.