Chapter 9

Red Velvet and Pastry enter the café to see Affogato talking with Espresso and Latte. "I guess their dad is here." Red Velvet said.

"That's their dad?" Pastry asked.

"Yeah actually." Red Velvet said.

Pastry and Red Velvet went to a the café table. Espresso and Latte went back to work and Affogato sigh he walked over to the table and smiled.

"Hello I'm Affogato Cookie. I will be your waiter. Now what do you want?" Affogato asked.

"I will take a latte." Parfait said.

Latte peak up and looked over. "And I will take a espresso." Red Velvet said.

Espresso lifted his head and the two looked at each other. They smirk and started making their order.

"Alright. Can I get you the cake of love? It is a chocolate and vanilla cake." Affogato asked.

Red Velvet and Pastry looked at each other and Pastry smiled. "Yes." She said.

"Great!" Affogato rip the paper and put it on the counter. When he saw his children fighting over drinks. "God damn it you two." Affogato said.

Red Velvet and Pastry looked at each other and sigh. "Maybe we shouldn't have done that." Red Velvet said.

"I did started it." Pastry said.

"It's no one fault." Red Velvet said.

Red Velvet place his cake hand on Pastry's hand. Pastry smiled and place her hand over his. "Uh... Pastry.... Can I... ask you something?" Red Velvet asked.

"Yes." Pastry said.

"The ball is getting a redo and I was wondering if you be my date?" Red Velvet asked.

Pastry was surprise and Red Velvet waited for her answer. Pastry nodded yes and Red Velvet smiled. "I'M HERE!"

Affogato place their order on the table and Affogato smirk. Red Velvet lifted his drink and took a sip. Pastry grabbed her drink and took a drink. Affogato left but continued watching the two. "See I told you. Love can still happened. Espresso take some tips and confess to that Madeleine boy. Latte you have to ask that Almond and Roguefort to marry you."

"SHUT UP DAD!" Espresso and Latte yelled together. Affogato smirk and cross his arm.

"I'm still right though." Affogato said, smirking.

Red Velvet finish his drink and grabbed a fork to eat a piece of cake. He saw a note under the plate. He grabbed it and saw it was written by Affogato.

Hey you should ask her to be your wife

- Affogato ;)

Red Velvet turned red in his face. "Uh Red Velvet?" Pastry asked. "You okay?"

"I'm good!" Red Velvet yelled. He threw the paper and it hit someone. Pastry and Red Velvet turned to see Almond and Walnut in the café.

"We need a word." Almond said.