Chapter 8

Red Velvet was sitting in the waiting room. Dark Enchantress was grabbing some food and a drink for Red Velvet. "Dark Enchantress." Red Velvet said.

"Yes son?" Dark Enchantress asked.

"Do you think that she will be okay?" Red Velvet asked.

"Of course son." Dark Enchantress said. "You can't give up hope."

Red Velvet cover his face and Dark Enchantress hug him. "Son please. I know you love her," Dark Enchantress grabbed his hand and rub it. "but you need stay hopeful."

"Red Velvet."

The two lift their head to see Pure Vanilla Cookie. "IS SHE OKAY?! PLEASE TELL ME SHE IS OKAY!?" Red Velvet yelled.

"Don't worried Red Velvet. She is okay." Pure Vanilla said, lifting his head. "You can go see her."

"Thank you!" Red Velvet ran over the room and enter through. Pastry breath in and out. Red Velvet ran over and place his hand on hers. "Pastry? Pastry.... are you okay?" He asked.

Pastry turn around and smiled. "Red Velvet....? Your neck.... is it okay...?" She asked.

"Yes it heal. But are you okay? You almost died by Reverend Mother Cookie!" Red Velvet said.

Pastry sigh. She lifted her head and place it on Red Velvet's shoulder. "I love you." She said.

"I love you too my dear." Red Velvet said.

Red Velvet and Pastry turned and kiss each other. "Sorry to interrupt you two."

They let go and turn to see Almond and Walnut. "What's up?" Red Velvet asked.

"It's about last night. Who attack you two?" Almond asked. He open his notebook and Walnut give him a pen.

"It was Reverend Mother." Pastry said. "Reverend Mother and one of the shadow sister."

"Thank you. Where are they now?" Walnut asked.

"At St. Pastry Order." Pastry said.

"Alright. Walnut ready to go?" Almond asked.

"Of course." Walnut said. Walnut climb up Almond and the two started walking. Pastry was shaking a bit and Red Velvet grabbed her hand.

"Pastry, it's okay." Red Velvet said.

"I know.... But I can't believe she did that. Anyway what about Pomegranate?" Pastry asked.

"Éclair and Tea Knight were send to get Pomegranate." Red Velvet said.

Pastry sigh and Red Velvet wrap his arm around him. Red Velvet lift Pastry and left the room. "Let's get something to eat." Red Velvet said.

"Okay." Pastry said.

They left and went to a café.