Chapter 7

(Warning this chapter contains blood. If you are not for blood. I will skip this chapter and wait for the next chapter.)

Pastry was walking around the forest to find any clue about Whipped Cream's location.

"There got to be something. Like a piece of clothes or even hair piece. Who ever have took Whip is clever." Pastry said.

"Pastry!"

Pastry turned to see Red Velvet running up to her.

"Red Velvet, did you find Whip yet?" Pastry asked.

"Yeah. Pom took him. But Licorice threw a rock at her and knock her out. So we grabbed him and headed back home." Red Velvet said.

"Well unless, that's good." Pastry said. She started walking, but Red Velvet grabbed her hand.

"Red Velvet?" She turned.

Red Velvet sigh and rub her hand. "I know it must be a wrong time. But...." Red Velvet pull her in wrapping his hand around her waist. "I.... I love you."

Pastry blush. Red Velvet waited for an answer. "Red Velvet...." Pastry place her hand on his cheek as Red Velvet turned red. "I love you too."

Red Velvet was shock. "R-Really?" He asked.

"Of course you idiot." Pastry said.

Red Velvet smiled. He pull her closer, but stop. "Um.... uh...." He was nervous to speak.

"Yes you can kiss me." Pastry said.

Red Velvet blinked, but he lend in and kiss her. Pastry wrap her arms around Red Velvet. The two stay there as the moon glow. But Pastry open her eyes to see a shadow. The two let go. Red Velvet smiled, but he raise a brow when he saw Pastry looking over his shoulder.

"Pastry-".

"Look out!"

Pastry push down Red Velvet and an arrow landed on the tree. Red Velvet's eyes widened in fear and confused. "Pastry? What the hell was that?"

"I don't know." Pastry said.

"My child!"

Pastry and Red Velvet looked over to see Reverend Mother Cookie. "Reverend Mother?" Pastry asked. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for you." Reverend Mother said. She turned to see Red Velvet. "My child we should get going."

"Wait.... How did you know where I was?" Pastry asked. Pastry back up and Red Velvet sat back up.

"My child. I am your mother. I know everything." Reverend Mother said.

"Reverend Mother.... I.... Me and Red Velvet were heading back to the ball." Pastry said.

"The ball? Yes the ball. I love when Pomegranate turned off the lights. She has a humor." Reverend Mother said.

"Wait how did you know Pomegranate was there?" Red Velvet asked.

Reverend Mother place her hand on her chest and said. "I didn't know. I was making a comment."

"That is not a comment!" Red Velvet said.

"Pastry, this boy.... is being rude." Reverend Mother said. "I'm afraid you could sin with him around."

"How did you know that Pomegranate was there?" Pastry said.

Everything was silent. Reverend Mother didn't said anything while Pastry was confused. "Reverend Mother.... how did you know?"

"I don't my child." Reverend Mother said.

Red Velvet was getting mad and he move in front of Pastry. "Why are you even here? How did you find us?" He asked.

"Step back." Reverend Mother said.

"No, you are not going near her. Now tell her the truth." Red Velvet said.

Reverend Mother was getting mad. Then she snap her finger. Red Velvet and Pastry looked at each other. Until one of the shadow sisters grabbed Red Velvet and put an arrow on Red Velvet's neck. She was pressing hard when his neck started bleeding.

"Red Velvet!" Pastry yelled.

Pastry try running around her, but Reverend Mother grabbed her hand. "My child. You need to pray. You have sin." She said.

"No!" Pastry try to free her hand but Reverend Mother wasn't letting go easily.

"My child! Stop this! See what he is going to you!" Reverend Mother yelled.

Pastry was trying to get out. Red Velvet hit the shadow sister on her stomach and ran over to Reverend Mother. He push her and Pastry rub her hand. Red Velvet grabbed Pastry's hand and rubbing her hand.

"Are you okay?" Red Velvet asked.

"Y-Yeah." Pastry said.

Red Velvet smiled. Pastry smiled too, but the smile faded quickly. "Red Velvet, look out!" Pastry push him out of the way and was attack by the shadow sister. Blood started pouring and Pastry was heavying breathing.

"Pastry!" Red Velvet ran over and put his arm around Pastry. "It's going to be okay. Just breath." He turned to them. "I hope you rot in hell."

He started running back to the cookie kingdom with a bleeding Pastry. 'Please make it Pastry. I can't lose you.' He thought, in panic.