ch5(edited)

"jimin i don't want to go back to Korea please , we are happy here right? Then why?"asked namjoon. "I know joon that you might be feeling scared but we have work there we have to stay professional"said jimin. "We can't let our personal affair affect our business"said jimin. "I know but i-i am feeling scared to go back"said namjoon and jimin hugged him " We are with you joon your mom and dad , me and soobin we all are there , you don't need to feel scared"said jimin. "But what if he comes back?"said namjoon. "Your ex husband? I don't think so , he must be having fun with his so called gf that bastard."said jimin angrily. "Why don't you just tell me his name i will kill him"said jimin . "Mini till when will we act like a husbands?"said namjoon as he looked down and jimin felt a pain in his heart but said " i don't know joon"and quickly went out from there.

_____

"Soobiniii don't run come back"said namjoon as he ran after soobin to catch him "you can't catch me mama"he said as he giggled but bumped into someone and he looked up and saw his dad "dadaa" he said and jimin picked him up and said "caught you". Soobin pouted and namjoon sighed in relief and said "soobin eat this". Soobin said "no mama i don't want to". Namjoon said "if you will not eat i will not take you to Korea "and soobin's eyes widened as he quickly came towards his mama to finish his food and namjoon instantly smiled. "Such a good boy my soobini is"said namjoon and soobin giggled as he kissed namjoon's cheeks.

-----

Next day when they arrived at Korea namjoon was anxious to be honest and jimin was trying to calm him down and there was soobin who was in his own world. "Let's go to our house"said jimin and namjoon nodded his head and jimin picked soobin up.

----

"Namjoon don't feel nervous ok?"said jimin . "Yeah"hummed namjoon. "C-can i go out for a walk?"asked namjoon. "Yeah ofcourse you can i will come with you let's go"said jimin. "No i want to be alone for a while "said namjoon and jimin sighed as he nodded his head.

---

"It's so calming"said namjoon as he was walking inside the park. "I wish my baby is safe "said namjoon as he thought of yeonjun. He sat at one of the bench and was thinking how his life has turned upside down from these past seven years. He just want to go back in time so that he would have not married taehyung. He wants to leave his past but he can't stop thinking about his baby and he is happy that he met soobin , who filled namjoon's pain a little. Jimin and soobin might be the best thing which happened in namjoon's life. He smiled a little as he got up and was going home until he heard a camera clicking. He frowned as he looked here and there but found no one , so he just shrugged it off and went home.

.
.
.
.
_____________