ch7 (edited)

"Joonie , There's a party today. We have to go there as a couple "said jimin and namjoon nodded his head as he said "Hmm Jimin" and Jimin said "And I want to talk to you about something,  I will tell you after the party" and namjoon nodded his head.
"And we will drop soobin at your parents house , so that he won't feel lonely" said jimin and namjoon nodded his head and said "Ok I will inform mom and dad about soobin's arrival''

_______

"How do I look"said namjoon and jimin said "Pretty as always my prince" and namjoon giggled and said "When did you started calling me Prince?" And jimin chuckled and said "From now on" and Namjoon hit him on his head playfully as they went to the destination while bickering and teasing each other.

_______

"Oh my my Mr. Park you are here and your husband is here too. Welcome to the party" said a man wearing a suit and namjoon and jimin smiled at him.

Namjoon was listening to the proposal of other business men to jimin , as he was his assistant he knows that their company have improved so much. And they are demanded in the market very much now. So they really wanna collaborate with them.

Jimin looked at him with those eyes 'save me'

Namjoon smiled and said "Excuse me but I would like to have a word with my husband alone" and they all nodded their head as they went away. Jimin smiled at him and said "Thanks" and namjoon smiled back.

"Hello,  Ladies and gentlemen. I hope you all enjoying yourself. Basically this party is for our collaboration with the park industry but there is one more thing we are having a collaboration with the Kim Industries too." And namjoon looked at jimin and jimin smiled.

"So, let's call the CEO of the Kim interprise , 'Mr.Kim Taehyung'." Said the man and namjoon's eyes widened, did he heard correctly?. It can't be him right?.

Namjoon's heart started beating fast as he saw the man who betrayed him coming on the stage with his poker face.

Namjoon was holding a glass of wine , which fell from his hands and made a loud sound while everyone looked at him and namjoon's eyes met taehyung's dark orbs

"S-sorry"said namjoon and taehyung's eyes widened , it's namjoon's voice. "N-namjoon?" He whispered to himself .  Namjoon said "j-jimin I have to go to the washroom" as he ran from there.

"It's ok Mr.Namjoon has gone away to the washroom but let's continue I would also like to call his husband the CEO of Park industries , Mr.Park Jimin" said the man as he smiled.

And there stood taehyung his heart beating more than normal. He ran out of there to follow namjoon.
His namjoon.

-------

Taehyung tried to find him but he wasn't in the washroom. He ran outside of the venue only to see namjoon sitting at a bench ,crying.

Taehyung gulped. This man was real it was his namjoon. He wanted to go to him but his legs betrayed him , he was not even able to go and embrace him. But before he could go that short man from inside came running out and he instantly hugged namjoon , while namjoon cried on his shoulder. "What happened joon?" Asked jimin as he caressed namjoon's back soothingly and Taehyung looked at them with dark eyes. He saw how that short man was touching his husband.

"Don't cry Namjoon, I am here ok? You can tell me at home. Let's just go home"said jimin and namjoon looked at him and said "Sorry , because of me your party got spoiled~ jimin put his finger on namjoon's lips and said "Stop ! You didn't ok? Let's go home" said jimin and namjoon nodded his head. And jimin grabbed namjoon's hand as they went towards their car.

And there stood taehyung looking at the scene with anger and hurt looked on his eyes.

-----------------

.
.

Ok. They saw each other again. What will happen now?