ch8 (edited)

Namjoon just told jimin that he was not feeling well. Jimin obviously didn't believe him but nodded for his sake. Namjoon hugged jimin , hiding his face in the crook of jimin's neck and going to his dream land and there layed jimin with blushed cheeks.

Next day

Namjoon was baking something. He always bakes whenever he feels sad or distressed about something. And both soobin and jimin know that so they tried to cheer him up on that day. Currently soobin was in the school and jimin in the office. And namjoon got a call from soobin's school.

"Hello?"said namjoon and the other person said "Hello, Mr.park namjoon?" And namjoon said "yes?" And the person said "Sir , please come to the school. Your child is injured" before the person could complete. Namjoon cut the call and ran outside.

At school

"My child, where is he?" Said namjoon. And they pointed at soobin who was hurt on his head, namjoon went towards him and hugged him crying. "D-dont cry mama" said soobin and namjoon said " what happened to you?" As namjoon put him down and soobin wiped namjoon's tears away and said " I am ok mom I just fell down from the stairs" and the teacher said "He fell down because he was fighting" and namjoon looked at soobin with a glare and said "what am I hearing park soobin!"  And soobin looked at him and said "No mama that boy first started it " and namjoon looked at where soobin was pointing at and gasped seeing a crying little boy who was all alone and namjoon went towards him and said "Yeonjun?" And Yeonjun looked at namjoon and hugged him and namjoon patted his back and said "Oh my god why were you both fighting?" And soobin came and said "Mama he always fights with me" and namjoon said "Why were you both fighting?" And Yeonjun just hugged namjoon crying on his shoulder and namjoon sighed and looked at soobin who pouted and said "He always eat alone and I just wanted to become his friend. But he got irritated by me and was walking while i followed him and he accidentally pushed me away resulting in me falling from the staircase butttttt it was fully covered with carpet so I didn't get hurt and since that time he is crying thinking i died" and namjoon gently touched soobin's wound which was not very much and namjoon said "ok Yeonjun stop crying" and Yeonjun looked at namjoon and said "Mr. Park! I am s-sorry i d-didnt mean to push him away." And namjoon sighed and said "You both say sorry to each other. Soobin you shouldn't have pestered him , not everyone is an extrovert and you too Yeonjun say sorry to soobin , you should not have pushed him away" and they both said sorry to each other and namjoon said "Now both hug each other" and they hugged each other and soobin said "Will you be my friend please? I will protect you from everyone." And Yeonjun nodded his head as they broke the hug and they smiled at each other. Namjoon also smiled looking at them as he ruffled both the boys hair and said "Ok now soobin let's get your wound treated and then we all three can have icecreams together".

----

"Haha you are so funny yeonjuni"said soobin as both the child giggled and namjoon looked at them and said "Oh my god you both are eating so messily" as he wiped the icecream off both of their face. "I wish my dad was present here"said Yeonjun as he looked down and namjoon patted his back.

------

"Dadaaaaa"said Yeonjun as he hugged taehyung and taehyung smiled and said "You look very happy today what happened Yeonjun?" And Yeonjun told him that he has made a friend and how much he like Mr.park. "okkk okk now eat your food"said taehyung as he smiled and Yeonjun said "I wish my mama would have been with us just like soobin's" and taehyung said "There is a secret do you want to know?" And Yeonjun looked at taehyung with his puppy eyes and nodded his head. "I saw your mama" and Yeonjun smiled as he suddenly went and sat on Taehyung's lap and said "Really!!!!" And taehyung nodded his head with a smile and said "He will soon be with us Yeonjun and then he will love you alot" and Yeonjun nodded his head and said "I will wait for mama !" And taehyung smiled and said "yeah, I will bring your mama back soon baby." As he kissed yeonjun's forhead. And Yeonjun smiled thinking of his mama. "How does my mama look like?" Asked Yeonjun and taehyung said "Just like an angel. So beautiful, so soft , he used to be very cute and shy. He looked so pretty even when he woke up. " And Yeonjun smiled listening about his mama "Mr.park also looks gorgeous just how you described dada" and taehyung frowned and said "No one can be more beautiful than your mama not even your Mr.park" and Yeonjun smiled as he nodded his head.

.
.
___________

How was it?