𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧

Narrator's p.o.v:

"When do you think she's coming back?" Isabela asked.

"She should've stayed here. Just as she said, it's girls' night." Luisa said.

"What if Camilo did something to her?!" Mirabel asked.

"Like what?" Dolores said annoyed.

"I DON'T WANT GRANDKIDS TILL THEY'RE MARRIED!" Pepa yelled.

"Pepa, calm down-" Julieta told her sister.

"Let me just listen for a bit.." Dolores said. Everyone got quiet.

Goodnight princesa.. Camilo said tiredly.

Goodnight Camilo. River answered.

"They said goodnight to each other-" Dolores explained what she heard.

"THEY'RE SLEEPING TOGETHER?!" Pepa yelled again.

"Pepa! Don't yell! You'll wake everyone up!" Julieta rebuked her sister.

"Aww that's cute. I'll have something to annoy Camilo with now!" Dolores said, getting her evil plan ready.

"I think we should go to sleep now." Luisa said. And so everyone did.

The next day, 9 a.m.

River's p.o.v:

I woke up with Camilo's face in front of me. It took me a second before I realized, I had slept next to him.

"AAAAAAAH!"

"Ow, River! My poor ears!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I said and sat up, but Camilo pulled me down again immediately.

"Going somewhere?"

"Actually, yes!"

"Wrong answer."

"What do you mean? I'm going home!"

"Nope."

"Camiloooo!!!" I whined. "Dolores, help meee!"

"NO CHILDREN UNTIL YOU'RE MARRIED!" Pepa bursted in the room. Dolores stood behind her, laughing.

"Come on! Can't I have my moment?!" Camilo yelled.

"My poor River, come on, tía Julieta prepared some arepas in the kitchen!" Pepa said and pulled me out of Camilo's grasp.

"That's what I call teamwork Dolores!" I said an fist bumped her as I left the room. "Also, tía Pepa, please be gentle with him." I said and smiled. I left the room, and Dolores followed me after a second.

"Camilo passed out." She said.

"What? Why?"

"Maybe you're too charming for him~"

"Yeah, right!"

We went downstairs and into the kitchen, where tía Julieta was already preparing breakfast. Antonio was sitting there with Mirabel.