𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 - 𝐍𝐨 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞?!

After Dolores went back to the village and Isa went to relax in her room, I decided to check on Bruno since I didn't get to talk to him that much. Someone already needed a vision from him and me and Mirabel ran after Dolores. He built himself a new cave to make visions close to the Casita.

"Tío Bruno? Are you here?" I asked as I walked inside. I saw a really happy girl running past me towards the exit with a vision in her hands.

"Hola River, are you here with Mirabel?" Bruno greeted me, and asked.

"Oh, actually, I don't even know where she is."

"I'll tell her later, but I'll tell you as well since you're here. I just wanna thank you both for saving the miracle, now I can finally socialize again and the people here might even like me!"

"Yeah, they learned their lesson. But it's no problem, I guess?"

"Do you want a vision? The queue outside of the cave is gone I guess, so it's your turn. If you want I mean-"

"Sure." I said and sat down in the circle bounded by sand.

"Hang on tight then.." Bruno said as he lit up the last pile of leaves and held his hands out to me. I did as he said and his eyes turned to a bright glowing green.

He then closed his eyes and I only watched how the sand around us made a bubble, with flowing strands of green magic. I saw a symbol forming in the sand.

"What does that mean?!.." I asked.

"I don't know, I'm gonna try look deeper!" Bruno said.

The symbol disappeared. And I saw.. nothing?..

"Why can't I see anything?! River, I might have to stop!"

"But I want to know my future, why can't you see it?!"

"I- I don't know.." He said and all the sand fell on the ground. A glass-made vision formed in his hands. He fell on the ground.

"Tío Bruno! What's wrong?!"

"Ah, don't worry about me. My head just spun for a moment." He said, sat back down and looked at the vision.

"What..? Let me see!" I said and he lend it to me. "But it's.. empty.."

"I don't know why, this never happened before. It's like the magic's fading.. Because my head never spun from a vision."

What's wrong..? First, Dolores couldn't hear when Camilo spoke with Agustín and now Bruno's weak.. Am I doing something?..

River, your vision's empty because there's no vision of you! I heard Hugo say in my head.

Oh shi- I forgot! What do I do?!

You have to change the future..

Do you mean I'm gonna DIE?!

No! You just gotta fight Julia, go back home and let a copy of you live in this universe as the Encanto's River.

That girl's name is Julia. The one I saw in the park. She's the main danger right now, and I don't know what I should expect when she gets here. But whatever she does, I have to protect everyone here. Somehow.

There's gonna be a copy of me?!

"River, can I have the vision back? I might have to treasure it, maybe it'll reveal something later on."

"Sure-"

"Oh, hola River, hola tío!" I turned around to see Camilo coming in.

"Hey Cami! What are you doing here?-" I said nervously. I hid the vision behind my back and stood up.

"Isabela told me you went here, and I also thought that I could get a vision maybe?"

"Oh! Well, uhh- Sure you can get a vision but I have to use the restroom so I'll be right back!-"

"What are you hiding?" He asked as he was looking at my hands behind my back.

Crap, crap, crap, crap, tío Bruno help me!

"Y'know, woman emergency Camilo! She was scared to tell you at first. She really has to go!" Bruno stood up and whisper-shouted.

That's the worst excuse he could've told him.

"Ohh right.." Camilo said and I started going around him. He snatched the vision from my hands.

"Hey!"

"Well that's empty-" He said as he looked at the vision.

"I know, no need to remind me."

"But why though?"

"We don't know." Bruno said.

"Will you.. die?.." Camilo looked at me.

"What? No, of course not. I'm here only for a month, remember? I'm not even from Colombia, that's maybe why tío Bruno can't see my future."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Reaaally sure?"

"Mhm!"

"Then where are you from?"

"Uh- I'm from- Spain!"

"¿Entonces me entiendes ahora?" Camilo said in Spanish and moved his face closer to mine. Crap, I don't know that much Spanish!

"Uh- sí?-" I said. Camilo smiled at me.

"Okay, stop flirting you two. Let's go home." Bruno said.

"Flirting?! We're not flirting!" I said.

"But we could~"

"No! Stop!"

"Alright, alright." Camilo said and backed away.

Time skip - 6:50 p.m.

"So, what did you figure out?" Dolores asked Camilo as we came to the table.

"I decided not to have a vision."

"Why though, don't you wanna see if you'll end up with her?-"

"-SHH!"

"Her? Who's her?" I asked, looking at Camilo.

"End up going to a party with my friend!" He said.

"You have friends? I mean- I didn't mean it like that, but you said you can't make friends."

"Think before you talk lil' bro!" Dolores said. Abuela came in the room, and started a speech.

"Good evening Madrigals, and River. Dolores went to ask me if River could move in the Casita with us. Since her brother left back home to.."

"..Spain." Camilo added. I looked at him furiously, and he looked at me, smirking.

"..Spain..? And so I thought, she could actually move in and is gonna be in the nursery with Mirabel!"

"Yes!" Dolores, Isa and Mirabel whisper-shouted unanimously.

I was excited. Living with the Madrigals is a dream come true. Well, actually, I spent most of the time with them. We started eating our dinner, which was the arroz con pollo. It tasted wonderfully! And I realized I joined their family dinner without asking. I guess no one had a problem with that, then.