CHAPTER 68

LEO'S POV

I entered the living room with a towel in my hand drying my wet hair as I looked around searching for Rome.

My eyes trailed towards the balcony and there he is, leaning against the railings looking down at the city.

I went to have a relaxing shower after his sudden unintentional confession. I don't know what's going on in his head right now. We haven't talked about our relationship yet.

I threw the towel on the couch opening the glass door stepping into the balcony as cool breeze immediately swept through me making me shiver.

Rome turned around smiling at me to which I smiled in return standing beside him staring up at the night sky.
I turned my head to look at Rome and he's already staring at me.

I blushed looking away but decided to speak without meeting his eyes.

He still got the same impact on me.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better now that I've got things off my chest, what about you?"

I hummed nodding and looked back at him as he's now staring down at the city with all the lights reflecting in his eyes making them look more pretty than they already are.

"Leo, may I ask you a question if you don't mind?"

"Sure."

"Did you.. date anyone after me?"

He asked sounding a little hesitant fiddling with his fingers to which I answered almost immediately.

"No."

Rome snapped his head meeting my eyes and I nodded maintaining the eye contact this time.

"I've never moved on from you in the first place to start a new relationship with someone else and I'm sure I would never."

He opened his mouth to say something but didn't say anything instead stood straight turning to face me.

"Does that mean you still love me?"

He asked pointing at himself taking a step closer to me. I could see the tears in the corners of his eyes and smiled with a firm nod.

"Isn't it obvious yet? I've told you that it bothered me when you ignored me and that I missed you."

He shook his head tears starting to roll down his cheeks and I stood on my tippy toes hugging him to which he instantly hugged me back crying all over again.

"You ain't kidding right?"

"No."

I sniffled my own tears trailing down my face as I gripped his shirt burying my face into his chest taking in his scent which I missed as much as I missed him.

"Oh lord! This feels like a dream."

"It isn't, baby."

He cried harder and I caressed his back resting my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"I love you."

I confessed lifting my head off his chest looking up at him. He cupped my cheeks pecking my forehead and glanced at my lips before looking at me asking for consent to which I gripped his shirt pulling him down and pressed my lips on his kissing him softly.

Rome caressed my cheeks as one of his hands rested on the side of my neck, his thumb grazing over my skin making me shiver. We continued to kiss with tears spilling out of our eyes non stop.