Part 1: The Nine Tails Attacks and Early Childhood

Flashback to the Nine-Tails Attack:

"I don't think I'm going to make it." Kushina Uzumaki said looking into her son's eyes, with tears running down her face. "So please, take good care of yourself. I will be placing you with the care of your father's former students, so please don't cause them too much trouble." She cried as her life began slowly fading away. "Just remember, your father and I will always love you no matter what, and we could not be more proud that you are our son."

"Sensei... Kakashi, Rin, and I won't let you down. We will love your son as if he was our own brother." A jonin of the leaf exclaimed with tears running down his face

"Hey, now Obito, listen to me. I will be making you the 5th Hokage. However, I want you to promise to me that you will put the needs of the village above all else, even if it means having to do the unthinkable." The fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze said with tears running down his face, knowing that he wouldn't be able to see his son grow up into the man he could eventually become.

"Yes sensei. I will do my best to live up to your legacy."

"Now, go tell Kakashi and Rin of my situation, and please, take care of Naruto for us, and whatever you do, make sure no one knows he is the nine-tails jinchuriki."

"Yes sensei. I will honor your legacy, and make Naruto the strongest shinobi in the leaf, he will love the village just as much as you did, and I will do everything to make sure the village prospers in your departure." Obito exclaimed with determination, knowing that he had another purpose in this world, to take care and train the savior of Konoha, Naruto Uzumaki.

"Naruto, we're sorry we can't be with you, but when the time comes, we will visit you. We concealed our chakra within you so when the time is right, we will meet you and when that happens, I will make sure to congratulate you on your success in life up to that point."

With those words, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki passed on, and Obito Uchiha was named the 5th Hokage of Konoha. He, Kakashi, and Rin took Naruto in and loved him like he was their own flesh and blood. Unfortunately, the elders still leaked the information about Naruto being the jinchuriki of the 9-tailed fox, so he was still hated by the village. Aside from Obito, Rin, Kakashi, Teuchi, the librarian, and a select few ninjas, all the adults look at Naruto as if he was the plague.

When Naruto was Three

*Walking through the village and sees a shop*

Villagers: "Hey look it's the demon brat"

"He will pay for killing all of our families"

"Let's make him feel the pain we felt when the demon fox destroyed half the village"

*All proceed to Naruto and start throwing haymakers*

"Ow, ow, please stop, you're hurting me!" Naruto cried as the villagers showed him no mercy, beating him until he was hanging on for dear life. This was a daily occurrence for him, and unfortunately would only get worse as time went on. He would tell Obito and Rin about what he would experience, but he told Obito not to do anything as they are just hurting from the nine-tails attack and they had not done anything serious yet.

This torturous treatment would continue for another two years until finally, someone stumbled across Naruto getting his daily beatings. This man had long black hair and a pair of sharingan in each eye. He was skilled with many weapons and fended off the angry mob of villagers with ease. He turned around and Naruto cowered in fear of getting another beating. Instead, the villager said:

"Come with me little boy, I will keep you safe."

"Who are you?" Naruto asked with confusion.

"My name is Itachi Uchiha, I was on my way home from completing a mission when I saw what was happening. No one should go through that level of pain regardless of who they are." The boy responded with a smile on his face. "Now I'll take you back to your place and get you cleaned up, then we will report this incident to the Hokage."