Part 11: Training and Reinforcements Arrive

In Konoha, with Kakashi, Rin, and the other ninjas.

"Hold up what? Naruto's in the middle of a CIVIL WAR?!?" Rin couldn't believe what she heard. "Please Kakashi, tell me that's not true. TELL ME OUR LITTLE BROTHER IS NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING CIVIL WAR RIGHT NOW!!!!!"

"Calm down Rin, unfortunately it's true. Naruto's clone just told Obito about the new circumstances of the mission he was assigned to. It was never a simple escort mission, but an elaborate scheme for the Land of Whirlpools to get our ninjas to help in the war effort. Now you know Naruto better than anyone, even if the mission was even more dangerous, that would just make him even more determined to help out." Kakashi said.

"I know, I just wish he could build up to it, not on his first mission outside the village. I know we had to fight in the war under Minato Sensei, but I don't want Naruto to fight in a war just yet. He's too young!" Rin was about to cry at that moment, and Kakashi felt the exact same way. Naruto had come into their lives when everything was at an all time low. He was their beacon of light, and the one person that saved the family.

"That's why Obito sent two ninjas to go assist him and his team with their mission. So pack your bags, we leave as soon as you're ready." Kakashi told Rin, reassuring her.

"Wait... Only us 2? We won't be enough to help Naruto right now, especially when we're going into a warfront where we have no idea what the hell is waiting for us." Rin was truly and utterly scared. "We will definitely need more."

"We can't. Sending more ninjas would also alert other hidden villages that we've gone to help the Whirlpool in their time of need. Especially the Stone. Obito and I can't risk any others going in our place, because we don't know what's waiting for us, and the more ninjas we send to help, the greater chance this situation escalates into an even bigger conflict." Kakashi reasoned. "Plus, do you remember what nickname made me famous all this time before sensei and Lady Kushina died?"

"Wait... Don't tell me..."

"Yes. The Copy Ninja, or better known as Kakashi of the Sharingan is back." Kakashi exclaimed as he and Rin both left their home. "Obito gave me Shisui's former Sharingan which he took off the eye of Danzo, so now more than ever I believe we're ready."

"Great, now we might stand the slightest of chances of helping Naruto. But after this is done, you and Obito better hope I'm called away for another mission." Rin said giving a death stare to Kakashi, which terrified him more than anything.

-Thank god I'm single, I don't know how Obito and Naruto put up with their girlfriend/wife when they're this mad. It's not for me.- He thought to himself. "Y-Yes Rin, now let's go before things get even worse for him."

Kakashi and Rin both took off, leaving the village and making their way to the Land of Whirlpools.

Meanwhile in the Land of Whirlpools, Naruto, Ino, Sakura, and Shikamaru are getting ready for battle.

"Ok good morning everyone!" Asuma called out to his team. "Today, we will be learning how to control our chakra. Now as all of you know, chakra control is essential to being a ninja, and especially when you're fighting high-level ninjas like you will in the future. So to do that, we will be doing a simple tree-climbing exercise."

"That sounds easy enough." Naruto mocked the exercise. He had already performed both the tree climbing and water walking when they were being assigned D-rank missions as fresh new genin. He also made sure the others knew it, so they knew they would pass this test with flying colors.

"Chakra control is one of the hardest things for a ninja to learn, so I wouldn't underestimate it if I were you." Asuma warned. "And I know for a fact that you four still haven't fully mastered it yet."