1.2

Thursday, 11:56 PM. After working all day, the BAU got a name, Henry Harper. So now they were stationed spaced out around his home. "Nobody go in yet, we need to clear the premises." Aaron instructs over the team's earpieces. "I'll go in and search the house." Aliana responds. "No you will not. I just told nobody to go i-" Aaron starts, cut off when a door slowly a door opens and slams shut. "Jayde?" Derek's voice comes through.

     "FBI, huh?" A voice speaks up, gun hanging in hand. "What do they want with me?" "We just want to talk..." Aliana responds, slowly walking towards the unsub. "Relax." "Hotch, she's in there." Dave nudges him, motioning to the shadows in the window. "I know." Aaron clenches his jaw in response. "Hotch, relax." "I am."

     Aaron was furious. Aliana had disrespected his authority and disobeyed his orders. Not only that, but in doing so, she put herself in danger. It was safe to say that she was in big trouble once they got back. "I don't know what you think I did but I did nothing wrong." the unsub speaks. "Why don't you put the gun down, I'm just here to talk." Aliana responds, lowering her own gun as he does the same.

     "You remind me of someone. Quite striking." Henry says softly, walking towards Aliana. "Your mother?" Aliana responds, quietly. "Oh come on." Aaron groans. "Hotch should we go in?" Derek asks. "Anyone have clear eyes on the scene?" Aaron prompts. "I can see it clear, Hotch." JJ responds. "Keep us updated. Nobody moves yet." And JJ nods as if he could see her.

     "I needed to know why they took her. And now it makes sense, because she was so beautiful," Henry replies. "Kind of like you." He reaches his hand towards her face. "Okay he says he needed to know why they took his mother. Then he called Aliana beautiful and- well, now he's holding her cheek..." JJ reports a bit uneasily. "He's what?" Aaron questions. "She looks like she's got it under control."

     "He's touching her??" Spencer cuts in. "Just her chee- oh." JJ stops abruptly. "JJ what was that?" Derek asks. "He uh- well... He's touching other places she looks uncomfortable, Hotch." JJ responds with a hint of urgency. "Everybody go in now." Aaron commands in a growl.

     At entering the house, the scene in front of the team was not what they expected. They expected Aliana to control the situation and be stronger. "FBI! DROP THE GUN HENRY!!" Derek shouts. In front of him stood their unsub, feeling up their very own Aliana Jayde, dragging a gun along her body. "He's not going to say it again, drop the gun!!" Aaron cuts in.

     "I didn't do anything." He hisses, his grip around Aliana's waist tightening. "Henry, just drop the gun, we can talk about this." Emily moves around and steps in front of the man. "If you put it down and come with us, we can prove that you did nothing wrong and bring justice to your mother." Spencer reasons and the man slowly starts to lower his gun. "Good, that's good. Now let her go."

     "No." His grip tightens, making Aliana wince. Though he drops his gun, Aaron raises his and Derek reaches for his handcuffs as Spencer opens his mouth to reason again. "Let go of her before you get indefinite jail time for assaulting an FBI agent." Aaron cuts in, making Spencer's mouth snap closed.

     "I told you I didn't do anything." Henry defends. "Henry, we know, but you'll have to let her go to prove it to us." Spencer speaks up once again. "I understand, it's scary, but you're just curious. Let her go and we can talk." And he finally releases his grip, Aliana massaging her hip with her hand and walking over to pick her gun back up and stand next to Emily, confidently.

     After this Derek walks forward and handcuffs the man. "Alright, you're coming with me." Derek walks him out of the house towards the car, beginning to recite his rights. "Okay everyone search the house for the woman." Aaron requests as everyone splits up, searching different corners of the house.