1.3

Friday 5:40 PM. "Hey princess how do you feel about going out for drinks after work tonight?" Derek strolls over to Aliana, her looking up from the old case files in her hand. "I'd say it sounds fun. I have to see what Daniel says." She responds with a cautious smile.

     Friday 8:30 PM. That would be the exact conversation that led to this moment. It was 8:30 and Derek was to pick Aliana up to take her out to the bar for the night, however her and Daniel had gotten a bit preoccupied.

     "Oh, God! Yes, fuck me sir!" Aliana moans out with no thought in her head, her face in the pillows as Daniel pounded into her. It was different, usually he had a tendency of going too rough, but this was okay. "Fuck, Aaron! I'm gonna-" She whimpers and suddenly all action stops. "What did you just say?" Daniel pulls out of her and Aliana freezes at her realization. 'Holy shit, I did not just say that.'

     "N-nothing. Why'd you stop babe?" Aliana tries. "No, why the hell did you say Aaron?" Daniel growls out and when Aliana pauses, he takes the chance to pull her up by her hair and pin her against the wall. "D-Daniel-" "Oh so now you know my name, huh? The only name you should be moaning is mine you slut." He pulls a hand back and lands a harsh smack on her face. "Dan, please I didn't-"

     "God, I knew you were a dirty, cheating whore!" He pushes Aliana into the next room, knocking her to the floor. "You pathetic little bitch! I bet you miss this Aaron, but you know you'll never have anyone better than me. This is as good as it gets." He shoves her back as she stands back up, Aliana wincing as she hits the coffee table.

     "I don't know what you're talking about." She tries to stay strong, receiving yet another smack. "Don't lie you fucking bitch!" Daniel hisses out. As if saved by the bell, there's a knock on the door. "T-that's probably Derek." Aliana winces as she tries to stand up. "Oh perfect cause that's what you're good for. Having inconvenient friends. Go put clothes on!" He practically growls out again, slipping on pants.

     Opening the door, Daniel was surprised to see another man. This wasn't Derek, no, this guy had almost black hair covering his pale face with brown eyes and a stern facade. "Can I help you?" Daniel crosses his arms. The man looks him up and down, thinking through what to say. He notices things awry in the house behind Daniel, 'So this must be her boyfriend.' he thinks to himself.

     "I'm here to pick up Aliana, I'm a colleague, we're going out to a bar." Aaron slowly speaks. "You don't look like Derek. I was told he was coming to pick her up with a couple girl friends." Daniel peeks out into the hallway, seeing none of the above. "Yes, well Derek had something pop up and sent me to get her. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Aaron Hotchner." He offers a hand out for Daniel to shake, getting a glare in response.

     "You're Aaron?" He raises his eyebrows, anger flowing through his body. "Oh of course. Isn't this even better?" Daniel chuckles with a scowl. "I'm sorry is there a problem?" Aaron asks. "She's not going anywhere with you." Daniel seethes as Aliana rushes into the room, attempting to finish her hair out with her fingers. "Excuse me?" Aaron's posture heightens, an expression as if to say 'do you know who you're talking to?'

     Aliana's eyes widen behind Daniel at the recognition of the other voice. 'No, no come on not right now.' "I said I think she's gonna stay home tonight. And do me a favor, stay away from my girl, buddy." Daniel tests as Aliana shrinks into the floor. "I don't know who you think you are but I think it's Aliana's choice if she goes out tonight." Aaron responds, towering over Daniel.

     "What's going on out here, babe?" Aliana walks over to Daniel, trying to stop the situation before it worsens. "Well, well, well. Guess who I just met?" Daniel turns to Aliana with a look that could kill. "Jayde are you ready to go?" Aaron ignores the man in front of him, turning to the woman clad in a red skintight dress, taking a moment, raking his eyes up and down her body.