Ch. 2: Learning the Truth of Bart's Memories

*Midnight, Bart was fast asleep, When suddenly a Portal Quietly Opened, the lighting of the portal actually made Bart's eyes flicker, and slowly open but seeing a figure coming out of it, he tried his best not to scream, The figure didn't seem to want to harm Bart, Instead bar turned on the lights in the figure turned out to be me*

Bart: *heavily breathing* Who are you?

Me: Y... You are the boy that God told me about?

Bart: Well, I did somehow pray last night for help... I didn't think it would actually work.

Me: Well Bart, consider your prayer answered... My Name Is Joshua... I come from another dimension of Earth.

Bart: I am Bart... Most times I'm most likely a prankster, a class rebel, and someone who likes to make trouble, and be a total crock pot... But I guess over the past week I'm starting to see just a bit more of my memory and why people have hated me every single day, even my own family.

Me: I See... The only other way I can help you... Is to help you know more about why people hate you and just don't want to be around you and like you as much... I only fear it could do nothing to you... But there's only a 10% chance that has happened.

Bart: are there any other choices?

Me: We could meditate through the force and... You would be able to see your memories that way... All of them, I think you would be able to turn more emotional, independent, and strong, that way.

Bart: Are you sure you can't just stay here, and try to take notes from another room while I'm going about my day?

Me: I never actually done that before and it just seems kind of creepy. I'm sorry but it is either a memory manipulation or meditation through the force.

Bart: Any chance we could do both?

Me: That could work, because then you would not be able to forget those bad memories... The only other thing is those memories will be lodged into you, forever.

Bart: I'll take those chances... If the world does not like me then they're really about to see that "not like me" part of me... If you know what I mean.

Me: No no... I get it, let's do it you sure you don't want to change your mind?

Bart: I'm already glued to the decision, I'm not going to turn back now.

Me: Alright but we're on the same page be sure you lock your door so that your sister doesn't try to spy on us.

*Bart did as I said, And we both are in a meditation sitting stance, I use my memory manipulation powers to see inside of Bart's memories while we meditate throughout the force, to tell the truth part was wincing at some of the memories, but the ones that hit him the most were the times that Homer would strangle him, the more we explore throughout Bart's memories the more Bart remember the truth and gotten stronger, angrier, and no longer the "prankster for fun" dude he always was, in fact having to learn about his memories throughout the force the force now courses through him.. and he can be able to use the both the light side and the dark side of the force... To get his way, whenever he needed to, this took 15 minutes... When we were finished, he and I were both breathing heavily... I never had any idea he was going through that much, the only other thing is while that meditation happened he was able to know who to get Vengeance on and who to just let go... And insult them without lifting a finger*

Me: How do you feel, Bart?

Bart: relentlessly holding the truth, more serious than ever, angrier, and new.

Me: Good, use all of that, for you will no longer suffer, but will make others suffer as much as you did. To be a fair warning, it will only be fair to you, but to others there will be lots of confusion, arguing, and complaining, I advise caution on who you want to seek Vengeance on. Think before you attack.

Bart: Yes S- *Interrupted by me pulling him into my arms like a hug*

Me: I could tell you I've been going through a lot... God send me here to help you, protect you, and never leave you. Just think of me like a big brother figure.

Bart: Alright, sounds good. *Yawns* alright, I better get to sleep.

Me: Sounds good to me, Do you want me to camp here for the night?

Bart: sure, but in case if anybody tries to find out you're here... I would advise sleeping on the floor rather than with me on the bed.

Me: good call, night bro.

Bart: Night Big brother.

*And with that we both fell asleep I was able to grab a sleeping bag Bart had and I was able to sleep on top of it since I was too tall to sleep or fit inside it. Little did The other Simpsons know that Bart's behavior, tone, and actions are about to change the minute they wake up, the next morning.*

___________________________________________