Ch. 4: At Dinner

*I was able to Play on The Nintendo Switch with Bart to pass the time til'...*

Marge: Dinner is ready!

*We decided to stop the game and Bart went down for dinner, I decided to stay hidden, as soon as Bart rushed down the stairs Lisa was staring at the door again, and then she just walked back downstairs*

*At the table*

Marge: So Bart, how was school?

Bart: My day was great, I'm sorry if I don't seem to say this earlier or let you in on this, yet... But I was able to talk to Martin Prince and I was able to be friends with him now.

Marge: Really?

Bart: Yep, he and I are just two different people... And I guess I just decided to come to my senses that we are all equals, brain or Brawn.

Marge: Wow, that's amazing.

Lisa: That's because this wasn't all him.

Bart: Lisa, please just shake It off, if I hurt you that much, then why am I even here.

*Everyone gasped at Bart's response, he sounded a whole lot more true and serious*

Marge: Um... Bart, may I ask why you replied like that?

*Bart looks side to side and whispers the response in her ear, She understood*

Marge: Ok, Lisa from my experience, and from what part just told me, is that every time he does something really really good you get enviously jealous. Is this true?

Lisa: nooooooooo...?

Bart: It's okay, she's one of those people at sometimes she just doesn't want to come clean...

Lisa: Nonsense, I told the truth all the time!

*Homer had no clue what was going on, then Bart whispered in her ear again, and this time Bart even whispered in Homer's year told him what was going on and his proof of why Lisa seems enviously jealous of him*

Marge: Lisa, it is not okay to lie.

Lisa: *scoff* Says Who?

Homer: Lisa, if you do not come clean in the next 20 seconds, then you can kiss all that Buddhist stuff goodbye!

Lisa: Fine, Yes! I was jealous of him when he played the drums with a jazz band in a night club, I have liked for some time, he stole my thunder in the school news, he is careless, a complete crackpot, and why do you guys even make me sit next to him at every meal of the day!!? *Everyone was shocked of Lisa's response*

Bart: Oh and I forgot to mention... Remember that guy that called me a walking potato clock?? She laughed at me, instead of standing up for me.

Homer and Marge: She WHAT!!?

Lisa: You had to open your big mouth, Didn't you, Bart! Well guess what I heard someone else in his room, he was talking to Bart, I don't know if somehow... He was the reason that Bart became this new Bart, he is today!

Marge: Lisa, That is enough.

???: I agree.

*The five then look to see, I was standing at the doorway, it turns out I must have heard the whole thing*

Me: It is true, and you know why I was talking to him, Lisa?

*The others were Shocked, Bart somehow was not, he knew about this*

Marge: Bart, did you know about this? And you didn't tell us?

Bart: Mom, I'm sorry but I did not know how you would react... Come sit down for dinner with us, Joshua, Please.

*The others gasped again the fact that Bart said "please", I made my way over to the empty chair, and sat down*

Bart: everyone, this is the one that helped me, become a better Bart... Meet Joshua.

Me: Hi.

Marge: N-Nice to meet you, Bart, the next time you invite a guest you have to tell us so that way we know what's going on, we are your parents.

Bart: Yes ma'am, and I'm terribly sorry sometimes I have these young instincts inside that I need to wait and then I'll tell you... I'll work on that I promise.

Marge: Good, Lisa, as for you... For envying the fact about an unwanted guest changing Bart's ways to become a better man, your plans to go to college are withdrawn! You are grounded, from being Buddhist, from not eating meat, and I better see you go out to your room get some rest and I better see a smile on your face. NOW.

*Lisa could not believe what she was hearing, so she grumbled and stomped her way up to her room, and slammed the door*

Me: I feel a little bit uncomfortable after witnessing that.

Marge: We are sorry... I guess ever since Bart had this new tone and this new personality inside of him, we kind of took a reaction and didn't know what else to do we just played along and tried to like it as much as possible, most of the time that bar was alive he was young, reckless, and tricky.

Me: I see, I'm glad I came when I did... I had a feeling but would not want to be stuck in a life where he fails.

Marge: A life where Bart fails?

Me: His past life... The time he was humiliated at a baseball game, the time that curly haired intern of homer's insulted Bart, the time when Bart was zapped by lightning, the times he was heartbroken, and maybe even the time that Bart thought that being emancipated would help him feel better... This young boy... I received a prayer request from God, I answered the prayer and I was there for him... Like a big brother figure.

Bart: and I am so happy, I changed, for the greater good. *I got up from my chair and hugged Bart as he did the same, Marge and Homer witnessed the whole thing, Marge was shedding a few tears, while Homer smiled at the view*

Homer: Well boy, you seem pretty lucky, I never had a big brother figure... And I'm sorry if my poor father experience in the past has... Well in your eyes made you realize I was not really a good dad to you.

Bart: It's all right, Dad, it happens... You're lucky I love you enough to not call the police on all those other times you strangled me.

Homer: agreed, and thank you.

Marge: Group Hug!

*Maggie, Homer, and Marge, joined in the hug, unbeknownst to them Lisa was watching from the other side of the house, and envied every second of it, in fact the inside of her eyes turned green*

___________________________________________