Ch. 5: After the Events Of "Ywbwteia-a3wsy" (This Universe)

*After the "dog in hot car" fiasco, I had to use the restroom because even though it tasted good it made me pretty sick... So Homer helped me out to the car, Bart was right beside me, Lisa Was a bit envious while walking, Marge was still holding Maggie in one arm, Maggie was covering her ears in case I would vomit again, and sure enough, She was glad and better safe than sorry she did.*

Me "Raspy": I am sorry if I ruined it...

Marge: No no, It's okay, we are gonna get you to a hospital, You just rest for now.

Bart: Everything is gonna be okay, We are all here for you.

*I nodded as I Rested for a bit, but before I did I vomited in the trash bag before my body strength gave up*

Lisa: Just because your big brother figure is out and sick, Does not mean I want to truce with you.

Bart: Fair enough, But I will not be insulted and pulled back into my terrible past, Face it, Lisa... My old life I will never go back to!

Lisa: This conversation is not over, But we are here.

*Bart, Homer, and Marge Rushed me into the hospital*

*Lisa decided to hold Maggie and walk while The other three were rushing to Dr. Hibbert*

*Maggie speaking through pacifier*

Lisa: What?

*Maggie sucking*

Lisa: I don't know...

*Maggie sucking*

Lisa: You are telling me to apologize?

*Maggie Sucking in agreement*

Lisa: What did I ever do to him!?

*Maggie sucking in annoyance and disappointment*

Lisa: Okay, Okay, you got me... Fine, I guess I should accept the fact that Bart is becoming more mature and I should support it instead of go against it.

*Maggie nods with her arms folded like she means what she said, making Lisa a bit nervous*

*20 minutes later*

Dr. Hibbert: Now you're going to be alright, I just wouldn't recommend giving him seafood for the next month.

Me: Easier said than done... Thanks Doc.

Dr. Hibbert: Just doing my job, hehehehe. Now another way to make you feel better is you would need to rest for the next week, that grub you ate with no easy grub.

Me: done and done, but doc I have other concerns, I feel like I still know Bart and he still needs my guidance as a big brother figure... Because his life before he's trying to let go and become a new Simpson, I just don't know if he's going to be okay.

Dr. Hibbert: well, at least your heart is in the right place for others. Give this person a call... A home therapist... She is especially very young it's like she knows what her patient is going through everyday... She even helped my kids get where they are right now.

Me: I will keep this in mind, Thanks doc.

Dr. Hibbert: No prob, have a good night.

Me: You too.

*We walked out of the room, I needed to relax for a bit, so I decided to sleep all this off until we get back to the house... Maggie made sure I was okay, by putting the trash bag next to me in case if I needed to.... you know... again.*

*When we got back to the house, Homer was able to carry me in while I was still asleep, Marge was carrying Maggie, Bart and Lisa followed with the carryout from the lobster grub? They were able to place it down and help set up the sofa sleeper for me, Homer carefully placed me down, when the sheets were on, a trash can right beside me in case if that illness comes back to me, 10 Minutes Later, I was fast asleep on the sofa sleeper the blanket over me, and my head on the pillow, Lisa and Bart were the only ones watching me*

Lisa: Bart... Can I talk to you for a second?

Bart: What is it, Lisa?

Lisa: I just want to tell you that whatever I did to you whether it's my smartness, my overachieving Spirit to change the world, or if it's my Buddhism, I don't know what it is... But the point is, I need to apologize if any part of me is the reason why you don't like me as much.

Bart: Me too, if anything... I never wanted to be this trickster badass rebel in the first place... I guess if anything I was just born in an environment where everything just seemed like it could use some spice... I don't know if it was because it was a drop of alcohol that dropped into me before I was born.

Lisa: You never told me about that.

Bart: Yeah, I guess that's on me. Anyway, I forgive you... Ever since he came into my life I have never felt happier to change.

Lisa: and I'm glad you're becoming more mature than you were before.

Bart: Me too, all I know was that being who I was before was terribly exhausting.

Lisa: I think all of us need to get to sleep, right now.

Bart: I agree.

*And with that, both Bart and Lisa head up to bed*

___________________________________________