Ch. 3: Let's put this to the test

*The next morning, Bart woke up and got his regular clothing, and Come down and Saw his mom making breakfast, He did what his mom did not expect him to do... Set the table, His mother was confused as to why Bart was doing this, Meanwhile I woke Up a bit later, Lisa sniffed a scent, But tried to shake it off, but she almost figured something was up... So she opened The door, Only to find out her mind changed, I cast her with Amnesia Mist*

Lisa: Wait... Why am I in Bart's Room, It smells in here. *Leaves the room and closes the door*

Me: That was Close.

*15 Minutes Later, Down at the Dining room, Bart did many things unexpected everyone could not believe he did. Had a napkin on his lap, Stood up for himself, and Politely ask to be excused when he was done, He was able to get his stuff for school and skateboard his way there, Bart saw martin, and walked over to him*

Bart: Martin, I need to say something...

Martin: What is that?

Bart: I need to apologize for being such a jackass to you... And If I ever did anything to make you uncomfortable, I'm sorry.

Martin: Bart, I always knew I would be making you uncomfortable with my good boy nerdiness... But this is so unlike you... What is going on?

Bart: I don't know.... I think my mind has been bent on telling the truth more and some of those include apologizing to you and a few others.

Martin: Wow... Well, I forgive you, Bart.

Bart: Thanks... Do not tell this to my Sister, Lisa, But the next time there is a science-y thing going on. I want you to win, Instead of her.

Martin: Really?? That is unusual, but thank you.

Bart: Anytime. Also by owing you something in return, I can show you a little more of how I became a little bit of a minor rebel in class.

Martin: I appreciate it part but you don't have to own me anything in return it's all on me, why don't we all just get to class.

Bart: Couldn't have said it better myself, friend.

*That word coursed through Martin's mind "friend"*

Martin "mind": He called me friend... How is this even possible this is so unlike Bart, might as well enjoy it while lasts.

Martin: I know you wouldn't.

*And so the two walked "happily" to class, the others were shocked seeing Martin and Bart together*

Bart: Martin, I need to ask you something...

Martin: Sure Anything.

Bart: I need to take one of your focusyn pills...

Martin: Really?

Bart: Yes.

*Martin could Tell Bart was not kidding, So he let him take some water with it, And then his personality changed.*

Bart: Thanks, this should help me concentrate better in school, I will admit I have not been doing good on my grades.

Martin: tell me about it.

Bart: Well, just to let you know I am not trying to be smarter than you, I just figured I need to get caught up.

Martin: Not a problem.

*Bart's school day seemed pretty well focused, and then he went to the principal's office not because he was in trouble but because something was on his chest and he needed to get it out*

Principal Skinner: Bart, what are you doing in here... You're not even in trouble today.

Bart: well, I just came in to tell you that I needed to get something off my chest, I'm sorry if I seem quite the troublemaker in the last days I have been school, I will admit that I can get pretty lively and tricky.

Principal Skinner: Are you trying to say... You are trying to move on from your past?

Bart: Yes, Yes I am.

Principal Skinner: Well, good for you, Bart... I would advise you to be cautious about that though.

Bart: don't worry I knew that was coming and... I know what you mean by that, I will be sure to be cautious about the few actions that I've done.

Principal Skinner: that was very close to what I was going to say.. Alright then, Anyway good luck, Bart... Have a good day.

Bart: You too.

*Bart was smiling as he came out the door, and Got his skateboard and came home*

Bart: Afternoon, Mom.

Marge: hi Bart, My my, Someone came home happy today.

Bart: Are you kidding I never felt this happy in my life... Like at all, Mom, can I talk to you?

Marge: Um... Sure, What is it.

Bart: I need to apologize if I haven't been the best "son" example to you... I guess in my younger years I just feel like I am a Rebel Offspring, And I was just uncontrollable... I keep including my dad in these terrible jokes, mostly because I get bored easily... And I want to be included in a conversation.

Marge: Hmm... Well I had no idea you would do all those jokes just because you get bored easily... Is there anything else I should know?

Bart: Well... I guess I should let something out... I can get Extremely annoyed by Lisa... Mostly because she's smarter than me and I guess if anything... She has this overly "change the world" spirit and it just makes me just opt out, and I feel like my ideas and my time with you and Dad just don't seem to look on the bright side.

Marge: I see.. is that all?

Bart: well I guess my neck has been letting me talk longer than I thought, speaking of my neck... I've done some research on the laws and what you could get arrested for, I'm not saying I will call the police on Dad... Because I still love him, but I feel like the strangling has just made him such a bad influence... The more times he strangles me the harder it is for me to consider him a "Dad" to me.

Marge: wow, I had no idea... Although I have seen Homer strangling you so many times and I guess... I didn't know you could turn to me and tell me about all of this... Why now?

Bart: Maybe, it was for a reason that I still haven't figured out yet.

Marge: Hmm... Alright, by the way I'm glad we had this talk, Bart. I will see what I can do, and hopefully it brings our family closer together.

Bart: I couldn't agree more. Call me down when dinner's ready.

Marge: I will.

*Bart went upstairs, and laid on his bed, relaxing with a smile, he taps on the bed to give me a signal that I can come out and it's safe*

Me: So, how was your day?

Bart: Good, The advice you gave me, the memory manipulation and the Force coursing Through Me... It actually worked.

Me: Excellent.

*Lisa was walking when all the sudden she heard someone talking in Bart's room, and then once she heard the word she needed to hear she slowly walked back to her room*

___________________________________________