13

"Nora where's the time journal? I don't see it." I yelled looking around the lounge.

"It's on the stool!" She yelled from the hall.

"Stool? I don't see-"

The journal was sitting on the counter next to Sherloque's morning tea. Far from the stool, Nora claimed she left it on.

"Good you found it!" Nora said once she saw me.

"Can you please stop leaving this around?" I said opening the time vault." If you haven't noticed, it has sensitive information in it."

"Relax, Nobody can read it besides you and me." Nora shrugged.

"Still Nora." I said sitting the notebook on the white podium." You shouldn't be careless with it, leaving it around for anyone to pick up doesn't seem like a good idea."

"As I said before, no one can read it," Nora replied." It took you weeks to understand a simple sentence with the help of Thawne and even then you didn't fully understand until you got your powers."

Gideon scanned the Notebook within a few seconds.

"Entry uploaded and record." Gideon said." Shall I send it to the same recipient?"

"Yes!" I replied.

"Entry sent!"

"Thanks, Gideon." I said as we walked to the exit." and it should still be put it away-

"Incoming message." Gideon said stopping us.

"Show us!" Nora Said walking back to the podium.

A message in the time language projected from the podium and we eagerly read it. Thawne doesn't send messages so this was a little unusual.

"He wants us to make a dampener for Cicada's dagger?" I questioned reading the first few lines of the lengthy message.

"Yeah," Nora said thinking about his idea." A device that could dampen his dagger or-or like a magnet that attracts Dark matter away from it!"

"It's a great idea, the problem is, we don't even know where Cicada is-"

"Everyone to the cortex!" Ralph said in the speaker." I think we've found Cicada.

"I stand corrected!" I said suspiciously as Nora chuckled.

"After you went into a food coma!" Nora started." Sherloque and Ralph figured out Cicada's real identity."

"and nobody thought to wake me up?" I scoffed as Nora shrugged. "You don't you think it's a little weird how the timing of all of this lined up?"

"Come on Dawn, you don't have to be so suspicious of everything." Nora said." Thawne is smart, and no's way more about time travel than we could possibly fathom-"

"-I'm just saying." I said as we left the time vault.

Nora and I took a seat on the left side of the room while the rest of team flash was scattered around. We listened as Ralph and Sherloque explained that they figured out Cicada's real identity and where to find him.

They found Cicada also known as Orlin Dwyer by scouting every victim of the enlightenment. This lead them to a comatose patient named grace gibbons at Central City hospital and her father/uncle Orlin Dwyer.

Since they provided a name and location, This is where we come in with the weapon and a plan. Nora casually brought up Thawne's idea, presenting it as ours. Everyone seemed to accept that we came up with this elaborate plan and were on board.