Chapter 7: Ryu's Childhood

Ahri POV

After Ryu return thing had gone back to normal, well as normal as you can said.

Kai'sa been really happy around him, helping him cook while learning some. She even ask him to help her do yoga. Look like their are really close.

Akali isn't so different, after bring him back. She been spending a lot of time with him, he go out with her for sometime them came back with some paint on them.

Both of them seem to have trusted him even more, Kai'sa I can know why, he is her childhood friends after all, but with Akali isn't the same story, she seem to know something about him that we don't.

Ahri: Eve, do you see anything odd about this?

Evelynn: What's it dear?

Ahri: It's just me or both Kai'sa and Akali had been really close to Ryu?

Evelynn: What's you jealous?

Ahri: What? No. I mean isn't it a bit strange to see Akali suddenly became even closer to Ryu?

Evelynn: Dear, she just like him.

Ahri: Maybe, but last night I saw her go into Ryu room and-

Evelynn: What!?

Ahri: Uh, Eve calm-

Evelynn: That's it! I been too soft on her now, she is like that because of me.

Evelynn looking mad as she storm to Akali room

Evelynn: Akali!

I look behind her seeing Akali jump off from her bed.

Akali: Evelynn?

Evelynn: Akali, you got some explaining to do young lady!

I could hear the anger in Eve voice while confusion in Kali. Not wanting to get involve, I just close the door and decided to go to Ryu room to confront him.

I knocked

Ryu: Come in.

I walk in seeing Ryu checking through some cards.

Ahri: I can have a word with you?

Ryu: Sure.

He put his cards down, he stand up opening his closet looking for something, I turn to see the deck, I then pick up one.

Ahri: Masked Rider Scyther...

Ryu: So what it's you want to talk about?

Ahri: Oh right.

I put the card down

Ahri: I wanted to know about your past.

The room when silent, it was getting a bit awkward