eight

When your alarm went off, you were naked in your bed. With a naked Steve beside you. A small groan passing between his lips, Steve reached around you to turn off the alarm clock and then cuddled into you.

"Hmmm," you hummed, enjoying his arms around you way too much. "You have to get up now."

"What?" Steve mumbled, half asleep. "What time is it?"

You smirked, rolling on top of him. "It's 5:20, and I have pre-rounds. And you," you booped his nose, "have to leave before they see you."

You gave him a small kiss before rolling off of him.

"Oh, come on, now," Steve grumbled. "Why don't you just let them see?" He quickly rolled on top of you, pinning you down.

"No!"

"Please!"

"No! No!"

He began placing kisses all over you. Saying, 'please', between eat kiss.

"Steve!" You squealed. "St-stoppp!

~~~

"You two get any sleep?" Scott asked, walking into the kitchen where Val and Clint were eating.

"Oh, she could oil the bedsprings as a courtesy or at least buy a padded headboard," Val complained.

"So, uh, who's the guy?" Clint asked.

"You think it was just one guy doing all that work?"

"Yeah, do you mind if I don't think about that?"

"Oh, you jealous, Barton?" Scott teased.

"I'm not jealous."

"Well, I am," Val responded. "But at least I know she'll be having a long day at work."

They all froze when they heard a floor board near the top of the stairs squeak. The three of them rushed over to the doorway, wanting to see who was coming down the stairs. Steve snuck down the stairs and out the door, seen by Val, Clint, and Scott.

"Well, at least we know that brain surgery isn't his only skill," Val commented, going to get more coffee.

"They-they can't be..." Clint stared at the front door in shock. "He's... he's our boss."

"Yep," Scott replied, glancing at his watch. "We're late. You know, she has been scrubbing in a lot lately on his surgeries."

"No, Y/N wouldn't sleep with him just to... no."

"Well, if she's not ashamed of it, why is she keeping it a secret?" Val wondered.

"Maybe she didn't. Maybe it just happened. You know, spontaneously, last night."

"Good morning," you greeted, entering the kitchen.

"Morning," Val and Scott responded.

"So..." Val started, "it sounded like you were having some pretty radical sex last night, all night long. Who was the guy?"

"No one you know," you lied with a shrug.

Clint, Scott, and Val all gave each other a look.

"We're late," Scott said. "Let's go."

~~~

"I'm gonna beed a major rush to make it through this day," Clint said in the locker room. "I need a kick-ass surgery."

"Ooh, you a bad boy last night, Clint?" Peter taunted.

"No," Val answered for him. "That would be Y/N."