1.First Appearance

Tanjiro Pov:
I was about to leave home to go sell charcoal,when my mother stopped me and cleaned my face and said "Are you sure you you want to go you don't have to if you don't want to." "Yes I want to go I don't our family living in the cold frosted streets and besides I like doing this." I replied "Ok then be safe" she said "Ok I will, take care of my siblings and take care of yourself."

I headed off to the little town that my family and I lived near by and started selling coal.(Couple of hours later)"Finally I'm done and now I can't wait to get home to some nice warm tasty food my mother makes." All of sudden I hear a man call out my name,it was Mr.Saburo. " Hey what are you doing out here all alone Tanjiro." He said "I just got back from selling charcoal." I replied " Why don't you stay here for the night it's dangerous especially at night because of the demons." He said "Ok I will." (The next day came) "Well thank you Mr.Saburo for taking care of me but I gotta go now." "Ok take care kid."

When I got home my heart stopped, "M-mom,T-takeo,H-hanako,S-shigeru,R-rokuta what happened." After I checked them all by one they were dead the only one alive was Nezuko but she was a demon.After a couple of minutes later I saw a tall man that was maybe in his 20's or 30's but when I saw his eyes I knew he was a demon.

Sorry if this is bad but this actually my first wattpad story I Ive written.Thank for reading this if you are.💜