11. What The Hell

Muzan's Pov:
As I went to go to wash Tanjiro's clothes I heard some bickering coming from a room near me.  "Why the hell is master Muzan always flirting and having s*x with that stupid human!!!!!," Said a female voice "Leave him alone!! It's like his first time ever having feelings for someone," Said a male voice.
I went to go check what that noise was all about and it turns out it was Daki and Douma fighting about Tanjiro being here. I couldn't believe it!!! I'm so disappointed thinking that my demons would accept him but no.

Narrator's Perspective:
What the hell is going on in here!!!! Muzan said angrily "We'll master Muzan you see Tanjiro is a real pain in the ass like I mean he moans so loud you could hear it from all the way of the other side of the infinity castle!," Said Daki.

As soon as Muzan heard that he immediately sliced off Daki's arms and legs leaving her crying.
"If I hear that again come from any of your mouths I will not hesitate and kill you instantly so I make myslef clear?" "Yes master Muzan" Said both Daki and Douma.

Y'all shout out to Muz_666 for the idea I know it's not exactly how they wanted it but I wanted to make it almost like that. And btw thank you guys so much for reading all my stories and I hope y'all have a great day💜!