8.Muzans Family

Muzan's Pov:
After I left Tanjiro in my bedroom sleeping I went to town to check on my fake family.My fake wife started calling me on my phone saying "Honey where are you our daughter is saying that she wants to play with you and dinner is almost ready." "I'm on my way I had a lot of work to do and I also had a business meeting so I'll be returning home in a couple of minutes." I said "Ok but be home soon we have company coming over." She said "Alright but who's coming over?" I asked her "My family is coming over to see us and our daughter." She said "Alright I'll be home soon." I said *Sigh* I guess I won't be able to see Tanjiro in a couple of hours.
* Later In town at Muzan's fake house Muzan and his fake family all greet each other and eat dinner*

Tanjiro's Pov:
After I woke up my back was aching so bad that I could hardly sit up in bed.I looked around the room for a bit but I then realized that Muzan wasn't here in the bedroom.I tried to stand up using the wall for support but I could barely walk.I looked in the bathroom but he wasn't there.I decided to look in the mirror after I looked I was shocked at what Muzan had done to me. "WHAT THE HELL MUZAN WHY DID HE LEAVE HICKEYS AND BITE MARKS ON ME😟😟!!!?!?!?!"

Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while I haven't got on Wattpad in a long time and I also forgot that I had written this story also I am currently working on another story but I'm sorry I haven't posted i a while but thank you if you are reading this story.😉🥲