Chapter - 20

shehnaaz - sidharth ! 😢

sidharth who heard her closed his eyes and turned towards her only to get the shock of his life... 🥺

shehnaaz who saw him facing her went towards him and hugged him tightly making him shocked and to stand like a statue. he was not knowing what to do nor did he hug her nor did he saw her face. he was shocked and closed his eyes tight.
the only thing he can feel is her and her fragrance which was surrounding and making him want the same remain in his body forever. 

shehnaaz who hugged him tight cried in his arms silently making his t-shirt wet near his chest. feeling sidharth not hugging her back she slightly looked up from his chest and saw his face which was so near to her making her look at his features keenly.

she can see his eyes closed and his beard which was trimmed and his face which was so soft yet so rough and crystal clear without a mark.
she can see a tiny mole near his right
eye, which was so bright on his white skin. she can see his lashes which was even thicker than hers falling on his cheeks as his eyes were closed. her eyes then went towards his forehead were there was some of his naughty hairs falling on it which made him look so hot yet so cute.

she also admired this thick eyebrows which was again more thicker than hers. she was so into admiring him closer that she didn't realized he has opened his eyes looking at her or should i say admiring her the same way she was doing to him.

sidharth who felt his t-shirt getting wet, opened his eyes only to come across a dreamy and teary hazelnut one which he wanted to get drowned into and to feel what it would be to see things from her eyes. will it be beautiful as same as her big expressive eyes which held lots and lots stories inside it.

his eyes went to her face which was so red due to her continues crying and her cheeks was so soft and she looked so cute with the pinkish red nose and red cheeks. how can her cheeks be so red and so clear at the same time. he has seen her eyes admired her eyes but not so close not so clear. since he was close to her he can even see her lips so closely which looked so plump and pinkish red making him do things which are not appropriate.

his gaze next went towards her nose which was pinkish red. it was as if there was a competition between her cheeks and nose as to which one is redder which made him urge to caress her cheeks and nose inorder to feel it and examine her beautiful features.

seeing her so close towards him he forgot to breathe and his heart started beating fastly.  his inner self was pushing him to do things to her which was so wrong and which will ruined their life, her life specially. shehnaaz who was admiring him saw his eyes which was now admiring her and was red, the same which was not glowing like before.

shehnaaz who was deep in thoughts and didn't know what came to her mind without moving her eyes from him removed her hands slowly which was holding his t-shirt and touched his right cheek making him close his eyes in bliss and a small tear drop fell from his eyes. shedding some more tears from her eyes she wiped his tear drop with her thumb making him aware of what's happening and to come out of his trance, that's when he realised their position.

with a jerk he opened his eyes and held her shoulders to distance himself from her. but her hold on his waist was strong making him panic.
he slowly tried to remove her hands only for her to shed more tears, without knowing what to do he called her name....

sidharth - shehnaaz ! (emotionally)

That was it for her she again buried her face inside his chest and started crying her heart out making him panic more.

sidharth without knowing what to do held her left shoulder and caressed her hair softly to calm her down.

sidharth while caressing her hair softly - shhh... shhh... shehnaaz stop crying... tabiyat kharab ho jaayengi tumhari... you will fall ill again... shhh

shehnaaz while turning her face towards him starts crying badly. 😭

sidharth who was unable to see his lady love crying without thinking anything hugged her tightly making her eyes and bury herself into his embrace finding some solace in him.

Tum Bhi Mujhse Pyar Karloजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें