Chapter - 21

Sidharth - shhh. calm down shehnaaz.. shhh.. nothing happened...
now be a good girl and stop crying... shhh... will you please stop crying now.. please hear me out.. come on now stop crying... mmm... you are a good girl na... come on look at me... see here... look into my eyes come on...
look at me...🥺
(spoke to her like talking to crying baby to make her stop crying.)

Shehnaaz who was crying calm down a bit and saw him with her teary eyes.

Sidharth smiled sadly at her face and took her towards her bed and made her sit and made her sip some water while kneeling in front of her.

All the time shehnaaz was looking at him intensely. sidharth while holding her hands

Sidharth - lets forget everything and move on and please don't be like this. it hurts me to see you like this so please....🥺

Shehnaaz - will you forgive me haan tell me will you forgive me.. are you not angry on me... do you not hate me??? Tell me sidharth..🥺

Sidharth smiled sadly. 😌

Sidharth - hate is a very big word shehnaaz. i don't hate anyone, the only person i am angry with is god.  we cannot do anything nor we can stop him nor we can change the fate. so ya to answer ur question... i was never angry on you nor you have done any mistake to forgive you.
hate tho i can never hate you shehnaaz...🥺

Shehnaaz - how can be like this sidharth... how??? (saying this she crassed his left cheek and bent down a little while touching their forheads) how can you be like this. how can you not be angry on me. you...., you should hate me...😟

Sidharth smiled slightly.

Sidharth - there is no mistake yours shehnaaz keep that in mind. now stop thinking about all this and calm yourself. there is no mistake of yours. and now you should sleep. take rest everything will be fine. 🙂

Saying this he got up as he was kneeling down in front of her all these times and made her lie on her bed making her admire him.

Sidharth - todays morning should be a fresh one and please don't think about anything and spoil your health ok... now sleep.

Shehnaaz who was admiring him held his hand. 🤝

Shehnaaz - and you... will you be able to forget everything. 😟

Sidharth turned his face other side.

Seeing him turning otherside shehnaaz got up and sat leaning on the head rest.

Shehnaaz - i know sidharth it would be difficult for you. 😓

Saying this she made him look at her while turning his face towards her fingers only to meet with a teary one.😢

Seeing him in tears made her heart break 💔 and without any thought she did the only thing which she wanted to do the first thing when she saw him sitting in his room while crying inside himself.

Shehnaaz pulled him towards herself and hugged him tightly towards her chest making him bury his face inside her chest like a baby does with it's mother and started crying his heart out. this is what he was missing all these days. this hug, this safety which he is feeling in her embrace right now which is making him break down and at the same time giving him the warmness which he needs. he felt secured that there is no harm which can reach him when he is with her in her embrace. he was unable to control his feelings and hugged her tightly through her waist by burying his face more towards her chest.

After coming out of her embrace sidharth saw her smiling at him. 🙂

Shehnaaz wiped his tears with her hands and made him look at her while cupping his face. she kissed his forehead with lot of care making him close his eyes and a tear drop fell from his eyes. unable to control his emotions anymore he hugged her tightly making her smile and caress his hair making him close his eyes while enjoying her warmth....

Shehnaaz who was caressing his hair after some time felt no movement from his side came to know he had slept in her embrace with his slight snoring sound. she slightly departed herself from his embrace only for him to hug her more and cuddle into her by burying his face on her neck making her smile. she tried to make him lye properly on the bed by detangling herself from him but failed each and every time as his grip towards her was so tight like he didn't want to let her go even in sleep as he is afraid to leave her. with a deep sigh she closed her eyes while taking him in her embrace and slept peacefully. 

Tum Bhi Mujhse Pyar Karloजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें