0744: So its.. Who?

Ni-ki rushed towards Byeol who was sitting next to Rei just as Sunoo instructed early this dawn . " Byeol, we need to talk." " Oh ?" startling the girl as she confusedly followed the young raven haired out.
" What's happening ? Did I not practise enough ? I should pra- " " Calm down Byeol , it's nothing that serious, just breathe. " listening to Ni-ki as he advised her to do the 3-8-7 rule on slowing down one's heart rate. " Listen, someone has been sending threats to me, and I'm thinking it could be from Rei.. I've never really had a good feeling about her ever since she came here. Also something feels odd, " he rapped." What ? Rei ? why would you say that.." Byeol spat. " How is she involved in this? It has only been a week since she arrived and you dare to blame this on her ? be logical Ni-ki plus you won't even know if it's actually Rei or something" crossing her arms as she kept stabbing her finger on Ni-ki's chest, " This is just so confusing, I don't even know where is Areum all this while and the cheat to blame this on Rei is just not it. Anyway this shouldn't be important as of now , we still have to practise.. tomorrow is the evaluation I still don't want to screw this up just because of some stupid threat (?)" walking off to then seeing Rei listening in to everything.

" My fault ?! What did I do? " as she furiously glared and ran off leaving Ni-ki and Byeol dumbfounded. Byeol gave Ni-ki a daggered look before she too left the scene.

Ni-ki's pov:
Why can't she see it's so obvious Rei is faking it? It's so crystal clear to me, from her subtle movements and her tone when she spoke to me, there's something about it that has been bothering me and the threats started the moment she came and sinisterly Areum disappeared without a trace.

Why do I feel this suffocating premonition for Byeol like I've already told the story? I shook my head real hard as I assured myself everything will be okay to Byeol as I went off to the cafeteria.

This suffocating feeling never left its aura from me, hanging on for dear life. Surprisingly even Jungwon noticed how rueful I looked over a girl and her well being.

wasnt she my rival ? why am I worried..

Situations have changed, old Ni-ki, you don't hate her anymore. Or do you ?

Byeol's pov :
" Rei ! " I yelled after. She muttered some Japanese words that sounded inaudible to me who clearly do not understand fluent Japanese. " S-stop , don't follow me anymore ! I'm okay " What ? the f-." She stopped and turned to face me.

" Actually, I can speak fluent korean. I was just playing. I like Ni-ki and you are in my way. Byeol quit it , you will never get Ni-ki wrapped around those scrawny fingers of yours. To be honest, Areum never liked you , she tells me how annoying you are babe, and I agree." Rei confessed. "Oh and she left for another company , she couldn't breathe sharing the same oxygen as you. " I watched as she sauntered off towards the lobby.

I stood there feeling like I was forced to swallow a jar of honey within a minute. as the sweetness burns the walls of my oesophagus. I really wanted to throw up. Tears began welding up in my sockets, choking on my own tears I coughed my heart out collapsing to the ground. I knew this was coming, my premunitions were never wrong.

History repeats itself as I get abandoned by everyone left alone to sob. A figure walked up in front of me, I was curious who was there. Thank you I would've said but I couldn't. I was weeping like it was my last. This , this stupid feeling even my own collection of vocabularies cannot explain this immense amount of pain and betrayal I had to gobble down within seconds.

Where did all your mercy go?

It was Ni-ki who stood there, right in front of Byeol ensuring nobody saw her being vulnerable. It didn't feel like a good thing nor a bad one. He felt relieved he saw Byeol first but piqued at how he had to witness that whole situation unfold as he stood behind a pillar not knowing what to do.

"I'm sorry"he would apologise. He took off his jacket and placed it over her head as he sat down and pulled her into his embrace stroking her back gently assuring her that he is here by her side and no matter what he will always be there. The girl continuously sobbed into his embrace there as time stood still.

Knowing how he had been in the exact situation before back in Japan where the whole class neglected him because he had dance classes and couldn't go on a play date with one of the boys. That's how cruel life is huh.. as a victim.