0911 : Changes will follow

Suddenly my bedroom door flung open to reveal Keiri, my roommate that I've only talked to when I shifted in the same room as her.

" Oh my god this freaking bitch Rei, what the hell is her problem seriously! How fake! Why did she even come talk to my friends? Is she an attention seeker or something? She feels so off ugh.. AH !" Keiri looked at me terrified.

" Did you do drugs, Byeol ? " I stifled as I watched her approach me with shaking hands. " No no no who made you like that ? " Keiri held my wrist before pulling me into a big hug. " Thank you Keiri" as my eyes watered. She continuously stroked my back and then my head making me tear up as warmness fills my damaged heart.

Turns out my eyes were extremely puffy and sore from all the shedding of stupid tears over that bitch Rei and Keiri noticed it.

" Who did you cry over ? That new girl hot shit Rei ? Babes, NO ! NUH-UH we are NOT going to cry over some other person of my own country that thinks she is hot shit yUck !" she spat as we sat on the floor with a big pot of ramen and a few bottles of carbonated drinks.

" Here say ahh ~ " Keiri held out the spoon filled with warm spicy ramen as I hungrily devoured it down as it warms up my cold hungry stomach. " She told me that Areum left because of me ? and I was the main cause of it just because she liked Ni-k- " I choked on the name Ni-ki.

" She likes WHO ?" Keiri ejaculated, tilting her left side to hear better when our mouth's are stuffed with ramen.

It was a Sunday, a great day for another relaxing reflective moment. sitting elegantly sipping her purple tea at a small café around the block. The girl may look calm and tranquil but her mind ran aimlessly into anxiety. Her whole body shuddered at the thought of what could've happened to her if the job was not done right.

Rei's pov:
' I need to help Aurem get Ni-ki but it's hard! How do I possibly get Ni-ki?! But then again I need my money don't I ' I crossed my arms as I thought hard and long on what to do, drumming my fingers frantically against my knee thinking long and hard for a way just a way to get a hold of him. " I guess it's time I embarrass myself for the money I need. " I mumbled and insanely chuckled at the mere excitement of it before regaining my composure by sipping my tea and leaving the compound swiftly back to the company.

" I guess I don't have to go back now.." Keiri assured, limbs sprawled on the floor, her palms supporting her head as she closed her eyes to feel the fan's breeze. " Thank you Byeol ! I really needed this break from our hectic schedules. I will tell them that you're sick. " grabbing her phone then being stopped by Byeol. " I think Ni-ki already did that for me.." " Ah okay, " Keiri replied. Byeol stood up as she cleared the dishes and came back into the room with wet hands shaking them on Keiri's face. " YAH !! " as she threw a pillow at Byeol, making her fall towards her bed just in time to throw her pillow at Keiri. At the end the two ended up in their own beds.

Keiri's pov:
" Do you have a crush ? " I seriously questioned. I observed as Byeol's face turned flustered and overwhelmed. " I guess if I tell you it will be a test of how much trust I can give you. '' placing a hand on hers and reassuring her that my mouth is zipped shut. Anyway I needed a friend and Byeol looked trustworthy. " I do have one , " Byeol began, resting her head against the propped up pillow vertically against her bed. " It's.. Ni-ki " she ejaculated burying her face into the warmths of her palms and letting out a sigh of relief. I chuckled at her reaction. " Aww someone has a CRUSH !!! plus it's a day before our monthly evaluation test your partner is HEHE NI-KI AAAAAA " the two giggled in excitement for the next day.

' Notice ! evaluation on going ' I looked at the message in our group chat as I bit my lip and heaved a sigh. I glanced at Ni-ki who was peacefully sleeping, my heart suddenly fluttered. I admired his beautiful features that complement each other cynically. Honestly, we did practice endlessly for days until perfection and finally today is evaluation day !

Trainees lined up in two rows in front of the vocal & choreography instructors as they went down the line on trainees like how they lined themselves to perform what they were supposed to be evaluated on.

Some came back with smiles, others sorrows or regret. Slowly it came down to Rei, she strided confidently into the center of the room and enunciated her name clearly before she began singing.

Many turned their heads to one another looking in embarrassment for her for her untuned voice, a few had their hopes up for her dance but as soon as that followed through they were solemnly let down.

" Rei, I know you just got accepted but with these types of progress what group even wants you ? " The vocal instructor blurted, " Everything about that choreography I made felt like I've been humiliated because of you, Rei, what's wrong with you. You have disappointed me the most, forget about outstanding visuals. Do you really think just by your looks you will be greatly respected by the people that will watch and support you ? Do you really think just because you are slightly prettier than others makes you the goddess ? " The choreographer added.

Rei stood there in embarrassment as a tear rolled down her eye. " Oh please, talk about crying. Did you even work hard enough to deserve a cry ? I had really overlooked and brought up my expectations for you and all to be let down like this." Shaking his head in despair before dismissing her.

Both Ni-ki and Byeol watched as Rei stormed out of the practice room followed by a few other girls that followed. Accidentally their hands touched each other. The two jolted in surprise as their names were called out.