1017: Perfect

The duo took their places as the music started playing and the two danced in sync hitting every beat of the music just like they practiced. In the middle of the choreo was a freestyle choreo plan that the choreographer implemented as the two proceeded to execute each dance step swiftly followed by then next looking at each other for a split second before continuing.

The split second felt forever like they could go all day dancing to this beat smiling at each other enjoying each other's company. In the end the duo ended up receiving smiles from the choreographer before they split to have their individual vocal evaluations.

" So you two took my advice to look at each other. It's great right ? Y'all would be a good couple you know ?" the choreographer jokes , the two stifled and chuckled feeling embarrassed and flustered. " Yah ! don't make them feel uncomfortable ! " the female vocal instructor sarcastically commented.

" Oh dearie did I make you uncomfortable ?" the male choreographer shot back at the vocal instructor as she teasingly slapped his arm.

The duo exchanged glances as they chuckled. " Both of you have great vocal stamina please keep that up but I would love to have an improvement from here on like your vibrato Byeol, be careful not to go out of tune and Ni-ki go stronger on that first beat. Great job you two !" she added as they bowed in relief of not messing up.

Ni-ki shyly smiled at Byeol before returning back to the rest. Keiri watched from the sidelines and smirked cheekily at the twos interaction ' How fun it is to be in love isn't it ?' She thought as she proceeded forward with her dance partner to the center when being called out.

Ni-ki's pov :
" Are you feeling better ? " I asked, placing a hand on her shoulder as she shot her head up, nearly bumping it against mine. " Oh ? Mhm !" she cheerfully smiled. Woah, that's the first time I've ever seen her smile so brightly. This euphoric aura that boosts my mood. This feels so weirdly comfortable and new. " We did well ! We should treat ourselves to tteokbokki! " I nodded unconsciously to her suggestion without regrets. Her smile turned brighter. Unknowingly, I too was smiling like a fool. Her smile, it's so contagious and for what ?

After our classes, we went out to the nearest tteokbokki restaurant with our friends. " Jungwon hyung can you pass me the tissue ? " pointing towards the tissue box which was near Byeol. Her eyes darted towards the tissue box as she handed it to me swiftly.

" Here." passing it towards Ni-ki as he smiled thanking her. " Have some mandu ! " passing the dumplings on a plate towards Byeol. the young girl tilted her head in confusion before grinning and devouring the dumpling. " Mm , delish ! "

Saving this memory, we took photos and shared memories through food. They say to enjoy life you have to eat with others to make your memories the utmost fulfilling one.

" Happy Birthday !" I blew out the candles as eonnie swaps cream on my nose. Back in 2019 my 16th birthday a month before I got accepted. I celebrated my birthday with my family in Tokyo Disneyland, Japan. " Make a wish !" my mother instructed, beaming.

" Yah faster wish ! " eonnie teased. My eyes were tight shut wishing to be accepted as an idol. I repeated thrice as I blew out the candles. From the corner of my eye I saw a girl with her parents celebrating her birthday. She wore a white knit with ash grey tracks. her smile glistened along the flames before she too made a wish as I wondered what she was wishing for. I had forgotten my own family was waiting for me to cut my cake.

"Do you know her ?"my eonnie asked. I shook my head in despair as I slowly cut my cake. "Shall we ask them to join us over here ?"'mom suggested, eonnie and i shot a look at her before eventually agreeing.

"Happy birthday !"I wished as they glared at me. "Oh thank you !" the girl smiled. Just as I was about to speak she asked me to sit beside her. "Happy birthday to you too !"she wished, swinging her arm around my shoulder and posing for a picture.

Click ! bright flashing lights sparked on my face. "What's your name ? mine is Byeol it means star in korean ! How did you learn Korean ? you're so fluent !'' she looked at her mother as they stood up from their table before she shouted. "Bye ! boy from Disneyland !" in japanese and her last and final words were 'I won't forget you!'

A month later I got accepted to be a trainee.