chapter 3

Meanwhile, in the boys' court ;

"Thanks and please !" Lev said as he served the ball. He started running towards the net after he served the ball and he was about to jump while all the teammates look at him,

-Kenma pov-

I looked at the ball then I looked at Lev.

'take-off moment and positions'

'the height of the jump'

'the magnitude of the back swing'

'and so... it should be here' I tossed the ball to him.

-Kuroo pov-

'Good. A perfect toss.'

-third pov-

Lev was about to spike the ball with his hand but suddenly he spike the ball with his head.

"huh ⊙_ʘ ?" Kuroo said with his facepalm.

And the ball successfully passed the net.

"ah, it's within," said Inuoka.

"AHAHHAHAHAHAHA NICE HIT!" said Taketora while laughing.

"that was 'one person's time difference'" said Lev proudly plus 100% confidence.

Everyone was speechless as Yaku said, "In a way, he's a big shot"

Nekomata sensei laughed because of Lev's action. Naoi sensei also called the team to come to him. He has something to talk about. As the team come, they sat in front of Nekomata sensei and Naoi sensei.

"So everyone, I want you all to listen up, as you guys know we're doing training camp, aren't we?" Naoi sensei announced.

"Training camp?" Lev interrupted.

"Yea, we still need a lot of practice," Kuroo informed.

"WOAHH, awesome!!" Lev said with an interesting face.

"Nice! They're gonna have a girls' team too(☆ ω ☆). Beautiful? Cute?" Taketora said with his sparkle eyes.

As soon as Taketora spoke, Y/n and the girls' volleyball team entered the court.

"H-HA-CHAN??" Taketora began to blush, "GIRLS' VOLLEYBALL TEAM TOO?" Taketora blinked.

Naoi sensei welcomed the girls' team and said "ah, girls' volleyball team also will go to the training,"

"Hi guys !" said Fumi while waving at the boys. The girls sat beside boys while Y/n sat beside Lev as she gave a small smile to Lev.

"Hiii," said some boys.

"so, who's the opponent this time?" said Yaku

"A school in Miyagi prefecture, Karasuno Highschool, they call themselves...Karasu'" Naoi sensei stated as Yaku looked confused.

"Karasu?" said Akari who's girls' volleyball wing spiker/opposite hitter.

"We've heard a lot about them, our coach and their former coach were rivals, we played each other a lot," Taketora told to Akari.

"Whoa"

"That's right, those famous matches were called 'Cat vs Crow: Battle At The Garbage Dump'". Yaku stated.

"You sure those matches were famous ?" Niko asked bluntly.

"I heard our opponent is his grandson...of course, I want to take action" Nekomata sensei smirked.

----------------------------

skip to tomorrow at school;

-Y/n pov-

I sighed as I look at outside the window while sitting on my chair in the class. 'ahh... this month definitely gonna be busy with sports like volleyball and netball tournaments and training camp and-'

"HARASHI Y/N!"

"Ah, yes sensei ?" I stood up 'that's surprised me..'

"How do coenzymes affect energy metabolism?"

"Hm...coenzymes are organic molecules used by enzymes to enhance their catalytic activity. When coenzymes bind to enzymes, a holoenzyme is formed which is catalytically active. In the absence of coenzyme, the enzyme is called apoenzyme, which is catalytically inactive... maybe.." I replied and it made my classmate's jaw drop.

"O-oh thank you for you answer, you may sit,"

------------------------------

After finished the school session, I decided to stay in the class before go to the volleyball practice. All of sudden Chika was sitting in front of me, I was belike ' tf???'

"What's wrong Y/n-chan? so, what happened yesterday? oh you don't mind right I call you Y/n" Chika asked me.

"No,It's just about tournaments. About yesterday you already know right? the same thing that happened to me EvErYdAy?" I said as rolled my eyes. "And I don't mind you call me Y/n" I added.

Chika giggled as she said "Y/n, you should be glad you know because so many girls want to be like you that have a lot of confessions--"

"Then, tell them just be me" I glared at her.

Chika eyes widened as she look at me, as soon as possible, I realized what I said earlier

"Chika, I'm sorry"

"... HAHAHAHAHA Y/N, I LOVE THIS SIDE OF YOU HAHAHAHA now now I'm going home first. bye bye" then she walked out of the class. Right now, there was only me in the class. In about five minutes, suddenly someone opened the sliding door. Then my eyes looked from his shoes until I met his eyes.

"Kuroo ?"