chapter 12

-third pov-

the next day,

"everyone! the parents from shinzen high gave us some watermelons!" Ubugawa's manager announced.

Everyone in the courts stopped practising and began to eat the watermelons. As usual, Lev showed his talent to Hinata (especially) by spitting watermelon seeds. Meanwhile Y/n, she decided to sit below the tree and did some additional maths questions that she had when she skipped class for the netball or volleyball training.

Kuroo noticed that Y/n was alone, he asked Fumi "what's she doing there?"

Fumi answered, "probably studying"

Kuroo went to Y/n and gave her some watermelons, "you should eat too"

Y/n looked at him "eh? it's okay. I'm not hungry yet but thank you"

"don't push yourself too much," he walked away.

At night, Y/n walked alone from vending machine to gymnasium 3 to practice with them, Kuroo, Bokuto and Akaashi, since bokuto wanted Y/n to practice together with them.

"so Kuroo, what happened between you and that glasses guy?" Y/n questioned.

Kuroo sighed, "I think--"

Suddenly that glasses guy appeared.

"Oya ?" - Akaashi

"Oya oya ?" - Bokuto

"Oya oya oya ?" - Kuroo

"There's something I'd like to ask. May I ?" Tsulkishima asked them.

"Sure !" The bokubro replied excitedly.

"Thank you very much. Both of your schools are sometimes considered powerhouse schools right ?" Tsukishima asked.

"well, yeah 💢" Kuroo answered.

"even if you were able to make it to nationals actually winning there would be difficult, right?"

"But not impossible !" Bokuto claimed.

--------------------------

"say, for eyes-" Bokuto didn't get to finish.

"it's Tsukkshima"

"say, Tsukkishima-kun, is volleyball fun?" Bokuto questioned him.

"no, not really..." said the blonde.

"maybe that's because you suck" Y/n interrupted.

"HA-CHAN! you stole my words!" Bokuto whined "I'm third year- and i've been to nationals, and i'm better than you. Like way better," Bokuto added while making peace sign. Bokuto started giving him a motivation for 5 minutes and,

"All right. i answered your question, now help me with blocking." Bokuto put his hand on Tsukki shoulder.

"All right, now. come one, hurry it up," Kuroo put his hand on tsukki shoulder too as they started walking together

"wait what..." Tsukki hopeless.

-------------------------

The next day, the daylight training was going well. At nightfall, Y/n was on the way to her gymnasium that has her teammate to practice together. But without she realizing, she was passing by the gymnasium that Kageyama was practising.

She stopped and entered that gymnasium then she leaned on the wall while watching Kageyama practising. Yachi was having a role to throw the ball to Kageyama. Kageyama tried to toss the ball to touch the bottle that he arranged on the floor, but he failed. again and again but still the same.