chapter 11

-third pov-

"AH! Is that the Tokyo Tower ?!" Hinata asked as he pointed to the building with his index finger.

"Huh? That's... just a normal transmission tower..." Kenma replied.

The others member of Karasuno volleyball walked slower than Hinata because they just woke up after sitting on the bus for 5 hours from Miyagi to Saitama.

"What the hell? are there no transmission towers in Miyagi? I'm pretty sure I've heard that conversation on a training camp before," Kuroo remembered Nishinoya and Tanaka's conversation before this.

"The transmission towers in Tokyo all look like the Tokyo tower to us countryfolk!" Daichi replied.

"That's a rash thing to say, also we're in Saitama," Sugawara said to Daichi with a sleepy face.

Lev ran to Hinata and yelled," Hinata! Did you grow any taller?!"

"Lev, shut up," Kenma said with a disgusting face.

"That's rude things to say. Like I could grow in two weeks!!" Hinata said.

"I grew 2mm"

--------------------------

The practice between Karasuno and Fukurodani started. The ball was served by Fukurodani, Nishinoya got the ball, the ball went to Kageyama. Hinata already prepare to jump, meanwhile Kageyama;

-Kageyama pov-

"just drop it off... just drop it off," I was ready to toss the ball to Hinata.

But the ball didn't go to Hinata.

"it was too short...," I panicked.

"What the heck ? That's not like you at all," Tanaka scoffed.

"I'm sorry," I was holding my embarrassment 'damn it... it feels different when I'm in an actual match. Luckily Y/N-san didn't see it, wait where's she?'

Again.

'AHH, this time, it went too far' But Hinata covered that ball with his left hand.

Karasuno was being weird today. They were not synch at all. Even Nishinoya failed doing jumping from the back zone and into a libero's jump toss.

-Nishinoya pov-

"AH!" 'I jumped too far !'

"Hey, what's up with those guys today? Are you okay?" Bokuto mocked us.

"Damn it!" I was ashamed of myself.

-third pov-

"I wonder what happened to Karasuno, maybe they're in some kind of rut?" Naoi has no idea.

"HAHAHAHA I think it's the exact opposite because they're crows, they're omnivorous. It doesn't matter if they're deep in mountains. They eat everything to survive and take advantage of those stronger than to survive. It look like they're in the middle of evolving at an incredible speed," Nekomata sensei stated.

The game between Karasuno and Fukurodani won by Fukurodani.

Tanaka looked around ,"where's she... Ha-san?"

Taketora answered ,"oh, she go to netball all-Japan youth camp"

Nishinoya interrupted ,"Really? amazing!"

meanwhile Y/n ;

-Y/n pov-

"ahh... it's tired day... finally the camp finished." I took a deep breath.

"yeah, it's kinda fun. We can meet a lot of powerful player here, like you," said one of the camp participant.

"huh?" I chuckled as I heard she said that. "I'm not Asuna-san," I added.

"yes you are" she argued.

I sighed "you too" I looked at my phone and there are some messages from Oikawa.

❁.* Tooru*.❁ :

how's netball training?

I decided to seen him. idc idc.

"look like you already have a boyfriend, yeah it's not surprising me at all. You're the most perfect girl I've seen," she complimented.

I glanced at her "ah, no do you want something from me? you always gave me so many compliments" I laughed "now, now, I'm sorry but I need to go, I have volleyball camp training too right now,"

"As expected from Harashi family," she smirked.

My driver arrived and picked me to send me to the volleyball camp training in Saitama. While in the car, I told my driver to open dream comes to true by AESPA.

"you sure have a very tired day" he made a conversation.

"not a day I guess... uh... can you wake me up after we arrived?" I asked him politely.

"no problem Y/n-san"

-third pov-

Hinata was peeking a match between Shinzen and Ubugawa after running outside the hall for the punishment of losing match. Yamaguchi came to Hinata and joined watching the practice.

"Damn you, Tarako!" The messy hair yelled.

"broccoli..." Tarako looked at the messy hair that look like broccoli.

"stop that, you're being rude to food" Kuroo teased.

"WHAT?!" the broccoli yelled.

Suddenly someone entered the sports hall by opened the main door while eating a bread plus holding a cup of coffee. Her appearance attracted the attention of the people in the court. She made a poker face.

"huh, what?" the girl asked bluntly.

"OHO! HA-CHAN!" Bokuto waved.

"so the star is showing up fashionably late?" Kuroo said with sarcastic face.

"Finally, you come Y/n," Fumi greeted Y/n

"How was your netball camp?" Nekomata sensei asked.

"camp? netball?" Hinata confused he thought Y/n was in this camp.

Kuroo looked Hinata, "she was invited to Netball all-Japan youth camp and now she just finished the training camp"

Kageyama entered the sport hall and he heard what Kuroo said as his eyes widened.

-Kageyama pov-

's-she just finished training the she came to volleyball camp immediately. not to say, but she got into all-Japan youth camp too... heh...' I smirked.

Y/n-san approached me from far but it was loud enough to hear "Yo Tobio," she smirked.

"Kageyama-kun explain... why..."

"why you so close with her..."

out of the blue Tanaka and Nishinoya appeared behind me,

"we've been watching you guys from the first time we saw her," they said in unison.

Y/n-san walked towards them while scanning the baldie and the shortie and said "... you're Tanaka and Noya, right?"

"Yes!"

"lemme explain, I'm his cousin," Y/n-san stated it bluntly.

"who?" Nishinoya asked,

"Tobio," she replied.

'yeah, I'm sure they will shocked after hearing that.' I looked away.

both of them made a shocked face "EHHH?!!"

"I see, no wonder their skill so familiar," Ukai added.