chapter 9

-third pov-

Y/n was playing with her mobile phone while walking to the vending machine to buy her favourite milk. Without realizing it, Kuroo walked behind her and stopped since he wanted to buy something from the vending machine. Y/n saw him, but she continued to reply the texts.

"so, your mobile phone suddenly alive as well from before," Kuroo said bluntly.

"Are you saying I'm alone?" Y/n glared at him.

"no, it's your hobby, right? you always seen them when they text you," he chuckled. "so, who's that?" he asked.

"oh- it's Oikawa," Y/n replied.

"Oikawa? sounds familiar.." he said while putting his finger on his chin.

"ah, sorry but I need to go to netball training right now, bye." She walked while waving to him but not turning to him.

-Y/n pov-

[while in the texts]

Bakawa(¬_¬") :

yk Y/n-chan, this week is volleyball tournament.

I'll beat Shiratorizawa.

Y/n :

Good luck then

oh-

don't forget your junior, Tobio.

Bakawa(¬_¬") :

Y/n-chan, why do you still remember him :((

Y/n :

no reason.

Bakawa(¬_¬") :

Y/N-CHAN T_T

Y/n :

*seen*

-------------------------

-third pov-

The week of volleyball tournament for Nekoma has ended. Of course, both girls and boys won. The next week after the tournament, the teams gathered at the boy's court and practised together.

"guys, come here," Naoi sensei called them.

"guys" Kuroo said and all of them sat in front of the coaches.

"we will have summer training camp." Naoi sensei stated

"training camp?" Rin asked.

"but we won't against one school, we'll have Fukurodani and etc. oh, I also invited Karasuno. I'm telling this again is for the first year. You guys don't know about this," Naoi added.

"we'll meet again Bokuto," Kuroo smirked.

"let's enjoy this practice match, I mean summer training camp," Nekomata sensei added.

"YEAHH" they replied.

---------------------------

"I wonder how's Y/n doing right now..." Fumi sighed.

"eh.. do you already miss her, captain?" Niko teased.

"oh, talk about Ha-san, where's she ?" Lev questioned.

Yaku slapped Lev on the back "she's in netball team, of course she go to the tournament too,"

"OH, I just remembered it... but, don't she feel tired ? like she is playing both of volleyball and netball in the same time, and last week we just finished our volleyball tournament," Lev stated.