Ep 3

Dog was in a mental fight with himself; was he going to let his best friend hurt Cat 1
or was he going to let his Cat 2 had his way and hurt Cat 2 once again? He knew Cat 2 better than anyone, and as hurtful it's just to believe such things from your closest friend. He had to come to a decision... For Cat 1.
Dog knew the truth. He didn't know if tell Cat 1 the truth or help his friend with the scheme he had up his sleeve.

woof woof, bark bark bark? -Dog said with a worried tone, he wanted to know what Cat 2's intensions were.
meow... meow meow meow meow meow. - Cat 2 laughed, ending such with a smirk of evil in his smile.  He knew that Dog would be by his side all the time
Dog couldn't leave, he felt heavy. He become dizzy, he saw the world spinning for a second.
woof... woof woof.. - Dog said while he looked at Cat 2 with pure disgust, he knew all the truth yet. He couldn't say a word.
Dog made his mind up, he was going to make things right and prove Cat 2 wrong. He can't threat him, right?

Dog went home, he felt repulsive after being with Cat 2 and knowing it all.

He wanted to do something for Cat 1, he was the victim after all. Cat 1 did not deserve this, in dog's eyes; He remembered how angelic his voice was and how soft his hair is, he remembers the little details of seeing him getting worried trying to get early to house or when he laughed so loud everyone could hear him. Dog saw Cat 1 like an angel and doe Cat 2 not to appreciate it... Cat 2 was rotten from the inside.
.
.
.
.
what do you guys' think is going to happen? ;)

Meow (drama) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें