[𝓗𝓪𝓴𝓴𝓪𝓲] 𝒫ℴℴ𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

~Lemon, Comfort~
⚠️: Mentions of abuse, Mommy kink
<About: You comforting Hakkai after his brother beat him>
Required by TickTocky101
~Sub Hakkai x Dom Reader~

I was laying on my couch flipping threw TV channels, there never anything good on at this time. I was wearing a pair of black booty shorts with an oversize light purple and black shirt but to be exact, It was once one of Hakkai's shirts, but I took it.

I sign before groaning and turning off the tv then tosing the remote onto the ground. I reach over to my phone and take it off the charger then laying back and turning my phone back on then after a few seconds it turn back on and as soon as it does my phone starts ringing. "Gah! Well damn...", I look at the name.

"💗Sugey baby🍭"

Oh, I smile before answering. "Hey baby!"

Silence...

"Jelly bean?... you there?" Hm.. probably just a butt diel. I was about to hang up till....

"Queen...", I jolt, was he crying... "Baby... where are you?..", "...I.... I'm outside your place...", I immediately get up dropping my phone on the floor and running to the door then opening it. "Hakkai?..." I look over to see him sitting next to the door of my apartment. He looks up at me with these pretty blue eyes that unfortunately, on the left side was bruised. He had a bruis on his neck and a few small scraps here and there. "Oh Hakkai...".

I bend down next to him putting my hands on both of his cheeks looking at his eye and a feel scraps. "Come on..." I take his hand and put him up a bit but as I did he hisses and pulls his arm back. "I-It... It hurts...", He holds his arm close to his chest. "Oh I'm sorry...", I go to the other side him and help him up before taking him inside. "Go sit down I'll grab the first aid kit and a bag of ice.." I walk to the kitchen then grabs out a small sandwich bang then goes to the freezer and grabs out a few pieces of ice putting them in the small bag, after I grab some sheets of paper towels and then goes under the sink to grab the first aid kit.

"Baby?" I walk over to the couch seeing he was siting there with his head leaning back. Once I called for him, he sits up a bit as I sit next to him.

I didn't really realize I was staring a bit till he started to tear up a bit. "Suger bear..." I pull his head to my shoulder and rub his back allowing him to cry as much at he wants. "Mmm... Why.. why does he hate me?...", "I... I'm sure he doesn't... he doesn't hate you...". He sniffs holding onto me tightly. I continue to rub his back till an idea pops into my head.
"H-Hey... Hakkai, let go real quick.." He hesitates to let go but after a few seconds he let's go and I make him sit back before climbing onto his lap. My knees on both sides of him, "(Y-Y/N) what are you doing?..." He blushes a bit.

I don't even answer all I do is sit there for a moment before grabbing the helm of my shirt and lifting it over my head then throwing it to the floor. "Y-You... u-usually... mmm..  you usually feel better when I...", I didn't have to say anything else when he put his head on my chest and grips my right breast. "Mmm~", I pet his head a bit and before I knew it he had his hands on my back trying to unclip my bra. "Hehe~ your terrible at this", He looks up at me and sucks the top of my right tit leaving a hickey. "I-I can't get it off...", I stare at him a bit. "Pff- hahah!", I kiss his head and then reaches behind my back and unclips my bra before taking it off. "There..."

He grips my both of my breast gently before playing with them a bit. He looks at me then licks my left nub before sucking on it. "A-Ahh~... ", "Your body always makes me feel better...". I could feel that he was getting harder, as I started to grind against him a bit. He bites his lip then grips my ass with his face between my breast. I reach down to the zipper on his pants then unzips it, pulling his pants and boxers down a bit, allowing his dick to come out.

"(Y-Y/N)", I smirk a bit rubbing it up and down slowly. He groans throwing his head back as he bites his lip trying to hold in his moans. I kiss his neck a bit and with my other hand I rub his cheek with my thumb. "M-More please~...", I smirk, "Hakkai baby, that's not how we ask~", I bite his neck a bit and sucks a few places leaving hickeys.

(Y/n)... please don't leave mark... I-I don't want Taiju t-to see them..." I sit up and stops touch him. "Hakkai, look at me...", He looks me in the eye. "Forget him right now... I'm right front of you... he's not here, just us 2...", I kiss him deeply pressing my chest against him. Grinding against him a bit I feel him tug on my shorts. I sit up a bit before pulling off Hakkai's jacket and shirt then standing up and taking off my short and underwear, leaving me completely naked. Hakkai watches me, he's face red. "Does my baby like the view?" He nods a bit  before I get back on top of him. He gulps before wrapping his arm around me.

I stared to passioning myself on his dick but not putting it in. "(Y/n) p-please...", "Hakkai, ask again~".

He takes gulps a bit bearing his face in my chest once a again before looking up at me with half of his face in my chest in the cutest face ever, ,"M-mommy... please let me be inside of you~...", he was tearing up a bit which was making it all the more cuter. I look away a bit, "So... cute...", I sign then kisses him before lowering myself on to him. "Ahhh...", I grip his shoulders. He groans griping my left breast with one hand and his other hand on the ass. "M-mmm mommy~", I sat there for a minute wiggling around a little bit.

Was he always this big? I'm pretty sure he wasn't this big yesterday's. "B-baby~... You brother maybe stronger and taller then you but trust me he could never be as "big" as you are~" I kiss him as he moves his hands to my hips when I started to bounce up and down slowly at first, hearing him groan and grunt then as I started going faster his moans started getting a bit louder and louder. "(Y-Y/n)! Fuck~", Hakkai throws his head back gripping my hips more which kinda hurt and was definitely gonna leave a mark but at the same time it felt good. Just having his hands grabbing on my body like I'll leave him but he know I won't.

The sounds of our moans was like heaven. The more I bounce the closer I could feel myself getting close to my end. "H-Hakkai!~", He bite my chest a bit but not to hard, just enough to leave a mark.

I suddenly felt in twitch inside of me and I knew right then and there he was close to. "I-I wanna cum inside~... please mommy!", I gulps a bit before kisses him deeply, "O-okay~ you have mmm my permission~.." He's eyes lit up a bit before he sat back which confused me and then he started to more my hips on his own really fast and hard causing my breast to bounce a lot. "Ahh! H-hold on!~ Mmmm!", my eyes rolled back, "Ahhhh!~" I came on him but he didn't stop, I instead he flipped me on my back onto the couch and kept going and after a minute, he slammed deep into me one last time before cumming inside.

"Mmmm... Fuck!~ I love you (Y/N)" , He nuzzle into my neck and wrapping his arms around me. I was panting a lot then smiles petting his head. "I love you to baby... do you feel better?~" He nods not letting go of me, causing me to smile. "That's good".

 "That's good"